Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

busylass

Chatty Member
Sorry if this has already been posted. I'm trying (and failing) to keep up. This is a comment pasted off MN:

I think this whole thread is in pretty bad tatse. Jack is such a positive influence on the world and struggles to make it into tck each month (if you followed her you would know this fact!). I was a patreon but at £44 a month the government take another 9 pounds in tax just for value and the platform. Now myself and jack have come to an arrangement where I can post the cash each month and stop the government getting their hands unfairly on a donation. I love seeing how effective jack is on getting the message across and national media. She's a gem in this world and most that don't like her are twats that judge someone on tattoos. She's changing the world to help people. More than most people here are doing!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 131

blurstoftimes

VIP Member
‘this is horrendous on a scale i’ve ever known’

shocked to hear this, given that jack has experienced being abducted , stalked, abused, bullied , being so poor that she punches cinema walls during daniel blake films, SEVERE anorexia, SEVERE alcoholism , SEVERE depression etc etc etc. yet being called rich on twitter is horrendous on a scale she’s never known?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 122

colouredlines

VIP Member
This is an interesting comment on the Mumsnet thread:

Screenshot_20220516-125907_Chrome.jpg

It may help explain why her first cookbook's recipes are often regarded as somewhat edible, and her later efforts are, well, Pumble.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 121

jenny2603

VIP Member
Screenshot 2022-05-16 12.52.39.png

Me too, someones mum. Me too.

Screenshot 2022-05-16 12.51.16.png

I love this comment so much and will be stealing the piss in my own face and koalas bit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 118