Jack Monroe #306 Jack and the Giant Lawsuit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she actually gave a tit about providing healthy, nutritious meals for affordable costs, she could do way more than write slop books.

How about forming an actual charity kitchen foundation which provides education, employment and actual food for people in need? Strike up community partnerships with food coops, pantries and encourage the use of sustainable locally sourced ingredients.

Partner with local allotments and other socially inclusive agencies, including schools, colleges and universities to develop training and events.

I could go on, but jesus duck she’s done the square root of duck all other than claim she’s an expert on poverty. So fuckin what?!

• Heart
Reactions: 76
Just had a thought. What if Fox, or whoever she's suing, become a Jack patreon subscriber to gather additional evidence to use in court of subscribers receiving [checks notes] duck all.
View attachment 1268644
That’s an interesting thought. She’s not going to turn down a subscriber is she ? It’s money for doing absolutely jigger all.

Reactions: 35
Just had a thought. What if Fox, or whoever she's suing, become a Jack patreon subscriber to gather additional evidence to use in court of subscribers receiving [checks notes] duck all.
View attachment 1268644
There’s a person on here who is doing exactly that. They are very easy to 🔺 even for me, not a gumshoe.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
if you tolerate this then your money will be next
A designer grift for life
The intense humming of grifting
You stole the teemill money from the squigs

Am I the only one reading the ‘hahaha’ as The Count from Sesame Street
(IT LEFT 🙃😢)
Slow cooker, tea, tea, tea came washing over me! (Best I can do)

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The frigging pumble feels like a year ago and it was only about a week. We’ll be back in our vienetta hats for thread 400 before we know it. TOOT TOOT.
This just made me laugh so much 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Excellent summary. Plus would they look into all her claims of charitable donations? From all those interviews etc when she says 'obviously' she donated her fees to charity?
I think it would be relevant as a lot of her followers seem to think she donates almost all her fees to charity.
It presents her in a particular light, thus maybe encouraging more people to give her money.
Absolutely this. All the squigs saying ‘obviously you’ll give all the money away’ ties into the impression she cultivates of being altruistic (she also constantly reiterates being poor via Twitter). Which could arguably prove that she’s making a living from vulnerable people (whether poor or gullible or both). I know thinking she was poor was why I bought her crappy book over say Jamie’s-and thinking that she donates money to the genuinely deserving no doubt helps her sales.
Where do these beliefs come from? Not out of thin air.

Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.