Jack Monroe #306 Jack and the Giant Lawsuit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am not a legal frau but if I were in the judging racket I'd take a very dim view of anyone deleting anything after they've stated they intend to commence legal proceedings relating to a Twitter spat. I'd also rely more heavily on medical evidence than the whinings of a creaking gate on Twitter in assessing damage to health.
Considering the KH trial judge gave her a rollicking for mass deleting, you'd think she'd have learned her lesson. Silly mare. All talk. Like a yapping dog.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
If I was Lee Anderson I would be delighted at the opportunity to present a colour-coded ring binder full of Jack's own words and open contradictions. You could even (were you so inclined) use these threads to create mini timelines of key events that line up with her shaking her tip jar. Imagine the graphs!

Jack 'I don't solicit money' followed by pages and pages of her both explicitly and inexplicitly asking for money. Dates/timestamps. Huge jobs inserted into the timeline. The kind of opportunities that genuine WC folk will never, if ever, have.

I would use that she applied for furlough assistance for her business but hasn't filed or paid taxes as an example of how little she gives a tit about giving back.

My favourite new one is 'my rent is due and I'm on the bones of my arse finanicially' Okay so ITV don't pay you then? You aren't on Lorraine currently?

• Heart
Reactions: 87
The broadband thing - if you're looking for a broadband contract with one of the mobile providers, like EE, can you sign up in one of their high street stores? I'm wondering if she tried that and that was the public aspect of it. Any broadband provider credit checking her is going to see that her last contract was terminated for non-payment, so I'm not surprised she's struggling to get one.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
I am not a legal frau but if I were in the judging racket I'd take a very dim view of anyone deleting anything after they've stated they intend to commence legal proceedings relating to a Twitter spat. I'd also rely more heavily on medical evidence than the whinings of a creaking gate on Twitter in assessing damage to health.
Someone posted something from the KH case and this very thing was indeed brought up. So she hasn't learned from it

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Can I just say that the thread title is OUTSTANDING 😂

And yes if by any miracle this gets to court The judge is not going to be best pleased.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
She’s also not doing herself any favours directly tweeting one of the people she’s suing 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

She’s actually demented. I am sorry. She’s such an entitled
bleep

Lots of people have crap times in their life and suffer from depression or anxiety or loads of other issues. They don’t all carry on like her.

Yes she’s fragile mentally that is clear but she’s not the only person that’s suffering. We’ve had lockdown. People are dying of covid. People are losing jobs left right and centre and ms me me me me me me is constantly banging on about how hard her life is.

I don’t have two grand a month to spend every month. Irrespective of what the cash is going on. It’s so tone deaf. So tone deaf. People are using foodbanks right now. People are worrying how they can pay fuel bills right now. And this tosser is suing people because she’s got hurty feelings on twitter.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
This is what comes up when you type in “Jack Monroe” to the Twitter search just now…

C5071F62-D50E-4FF3-AED5-8335C494CDBF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
The Patreon Subscriber is still patiently and politely waiting to see where their £12 a month is going, Jack did promise to read the second half of their tweet after she’d stopped looking at their profile picture, couldn’t manage the last 70 characters of the Tweet
That’s actually a different subscriber!
I think she probably has a few ‘bad faith’ subscribers currently waiting on their goods now.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
I'd love to know what, if anything her lawyer has actually said to her because if her current behaviour if in any way a reflection of the advice she has been given- I'd strongly suggest she gives up now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I'd also rely more heavily on medical evidence than the whinings of a creaking gate on Twitter in assessing damage to health.
Quite. Especially when the person uses their health constantly online as a weapon to try to silence people and to worm out of debate.
Her keeping saying 'I'm on my knees physically' 'I'm mentally exhausted' is nothing new at all. She was like that after her meal planner 🤷‍♀️
Her constant overreaction and exaggeration for sympathy may come back to bite her.

• Haha
Reactions: 72
Just to add it's now second and potentially a third installment of Teemill money that's due as if there were any sales during April then she'd have had a payment in early May.
And her Teemill page still states that all profits will go to charity, however there has been no transparency as to which charities will benefit and how much has been raised so far. Jack has declined to give information regarding the charities that will benefit even when asked.

Screenshot_20220515-154517.png

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 63
Considering the KH trial judge gave her a rollicking for mass deleting, you'd think she'd have learned her lesson. Silly mare. All talk. Like a yapping dog.
Yeah but she fully got away with it, like she gets away with everything else. The judge being slightly unhappy means nothing when it didn’t affect the outcome at all. He just said that legal teams need to advise their clients to not delete evidence. He should have known Jack could have easily downloaded an entire archive or her deleted tweets. Tweets are never truly deleted, just removed from public view.

Reactions: 35
The broadband thing - if you're looking for a broadband contract with one of the mobile providers, like EE, can you sign up in one of their high street stores? I'm wondering if she tried that and that was the public aspect of it. Any broadband provider credit checking her is going to see that her last contract was terminated for non-payment, so I'm not surprised she's struggling to get one.
If that is the case re.instore, no one trying to get back on track with utilities after a difficult time would choose to walk into a store over sorting it out in the privacy of their home.

Why indeed would the “Famously Good With Money”™️ disability activist Jack Monroe not be forensically comparing prices and company accessibility from home?
As bleeping if you limp yomped to EE for a bit of ritual humiliation. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 49
i can barely read this thread for the massive eye rolling... it's a cast iron certainty she will bring out the poor mentals.. if anyone is reading my posts you can see my situation. Yet I don't keep banging on about it. Don't mention it to people I know IRL including my partner and haven't even had a moan to my flatmate. I crack on. Yes it's a crappy situation and yes I am in a really bad way right now but I do not attempt to extract sympathy by falsely claiming it's affecting my mental health. No what's affecting your mental health Jack is GUILT.. you have been found out by someone other than us, someone with a public platform in a position of power and you are scared.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 59
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.