Jack Monroe #306 Jack and the Giant Lawsuit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh my god she’s a utter cretin . This is a new fav thread for me …

x thank you for such a succinct update

Reactions: 28
Does anyone know were Tara PT and Diana even friendly?
Charles was her godfather I believe but I don’t know about her and Diana.

it’s pure Adrian Mole isn’t it? Her poetry is dreadful

Reactions: 38
the only evidence I have seen of the existence of the Seamaster watch if Jack saying she had to sell it.

if it existed and was a present or bought by Jack for herself, or was actually a Michael Korrs watch who knows.
A Michael Korrs from the looky looky man on Paphos beach.
(She'd claim this as buying authentic Cypriot antiques to support her heritage)

Reactions: 41
Does anyone know were Tara PT and Diana even friendly?
I don't think they were - Charles is a very close friend of Tara's father. They all went skiing together. So unlikely to be team Diana.
That sounds awful and I have absolute respect for her taking it further. So did we hear what the outcome was.
Well she had to regretfully duck out of a TED talk in Frome . So not all bad news then. For Frome.

Reactions: 55
I was just going to post that. It’s the funniest thing I’ve read in ages. I love smart, snarky women
I am just sitting here eating pretzels l have no popcorn, happy that she's giving the effin fish a rest. It's was a difficult time for me to be honest!

Reactions: 25
"Leggy" makes me think of "Tiggy Legg-Burke" ( some kind of royal nanny)

Jack must have been Leggy's Big-Berke

Reactions: 50
Jack did manage to show up for a TED Talk once (well, a TEDx Talk, which is...less prestigious). I'm not going to watch it - the highlights below the video mean that we all know exactly how it goes:

Reactions: 40
What did she need photos for? Could she not have just gotten a letter from the service confirming her role and the dates she served?

Unless...

Reactions: 49
100% accurate analysis.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.