Jack Monroe #305 How incredibly, depressingly, tedious

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dear Jürgen Klopp
Would you like some celebratory slop
Coz my favourist ever kickyball team
Have come out on top

I've eaten all of my Eurovision snacks during those penalties and I don't support either team 😫

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I don’t like Chelsea or the kopites but even I watched the penalties. Presumably Jack is busy owl appeltizering to tweet.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m actually loving this and I don’t care that the people she is taking on are a Tory MP and Laurence Fox.

As Anderson said himself at least he gets off his arse and helps at a food bank and I completely get it. It’s his party that hates poor people but so does Jack. She would do duck all for anyone. She’s a gobshite and she can duck off.

ahhhh. Here we go. She’s in the bad mentals. As predictable as ever little miss victim.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
It is possibly that the Tories could bankroll Lee Anderson on this and also.
That piece in the Spectator today suggests they won't.

I know Boris has a reputation for being a gambler, but he really isn't.
The Tories will drop Lee Anderson like a hot brick, as they have to many others over the years.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Oh god, just stay off sm then.

I wish she would remember how good she felt when she had her last sm break. She's a twit.

Reactions: 24
Ah, the Main Character on this one is strong, huh?

And 'refreshingly ordinary' is such a patronising way to talk about your OH/whoever.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.