Jack Monroe #305 How incredibly, depressingly, tedious

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She sounds like a playground child with her oh so threatening tweets. It's really pathetic.

Reactions: 46
"Currently living a working class life" - wtf?
I also hope it's going to to be expensive for you, dearheart.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
7DE84921-6691-4BB9-B031-E9DCB8AF3E2E.jpeg

Considering Shabbat doesn’t end till sun down on Saturday, presumably Jack has found a different legal person?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 79
Oh shut up Jack, turn your phone off and watch the football. You’re addicted to twitter and it’s not good for your mentals.

Reactions: 37
ugh, this squig said they'd match jack's £500 to the trussell trust if anyone could come up with a £20 menu

20220514_173642.jpg

obviously, it's good that a food bank is getting £££, but dependant on jack's nonsense? ew

also, if by any chance lozza is reading here - duck you 🖕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Yeah, this is what feels the worst. There are no 'winners'

The 'good'(??) thing about all this is she's going to have to sort the tax stuff out now, isn't she?
Not understanding anything about taxes, but this is exactly what I wonder too? Wouldn't that become quite a big detail?

Obviously not Blac Chyna v The Kardashians (lol), but her unpaid tax was brought up in court and got a lot of press.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I have read the Wiki (took me 3 goes to find the bit I was specifically looking for because I missed the Jack for Dummies bit). I don’t think the Teemill stuff is on there unless I missed another thing? Would love to read that in the Wiki as have seen references and can guess at what happened but don’t have the deets.
I think there’s some screenies in Media, (top blue banner above pink wiki button) if anyone wants to update and add to the wiki

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.