Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Deej

I’m sure Jack will post an update about her legal fund any minute, as squigs are falling over themselves to donate. Right, Jack?

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Geetbo

VIP Member
I do wonder if her assets were worked out how shy she would be from a millionaire.

If she earns five figure sums for one job that's quite a chunk of earnings× that by months and well you just might have a fairly high income.
She spends it like water though.

• Heart

trueblue222

VIP Member
I’d love to know what her earnings are when you take the Patreon donations away. Whether she actually needs that money from those people to survive or not. I would love to see the truth about her income be laid bare in court.

The issue is as well. There are other people who do what she does and they do it much better as well. Miguel for example. All of this noise is to cover up that she’s essentially shit at her job.

• Heart

ChactFecker

K I'm gonna need someone to do a quick TL:DR for this chaos. I've been here for it and I still don't think I have all the facts. 😭

Edit why is TLDR changing to an emoji

Edit 2 : ahhhh it's the colon D
So does TL;DR work?

• Haha

GrannyOgg

VIP Member
No, the first port of call will be to encourage people to view it.
Her first tweet states 19,300 had seen it.
Less than a day later, it's over half a million.
And she is still arguing with, and attracting attention to, the people she claims to be suing.
Honestly, it’s like Oprah. “You have a writ and you have writ. Everybody gets a writ”
I’ve never sued anyone but common sense tells me that the one of the first things a lawyer is going to say is “don't engage”.
I really do wonder if she is on something. She is acting completely contrary to her own best interests.

jenny2603

VIP Member
I’ve got an analogy for OH:
“If you are going to dance with a bear, you’d better have a plan for when the music stops”
...and if that plan is copulating with a butterfly on a rotten corkboard best run a tap for the alligators bath.

• Haha

Onestorytoomany

VIP Member
This book they keep talking about is this her new one?

Bet her publisher will be pleased. Eessh...! Ruining her book sales to tell a man who doesnt give a shit he's a arsehole!

Yup!

• Haha

Onestorytoomany

VIP Member
Please

I have things to do this weekend. I took ages to grunk this morning. Why does she always chaos when I am busy!

• Haha

HansThatDoDishes

Chatty Member
Was this her "plan" for the 🥺 forever home 🥺all along? Wait for someone of sufficient prominence to say something she could seize upon with the libel angle, amplify it as much as possible so as to maximise the alleged damage to her reputation, then take them to the cleaners? She's that lethal combination of unbearably cocky and spectacularly thick so I can actually imagine her thinking it would work.
BIB - thread title?

• Haha
Who would even pay the royalties?! Libraries are underfunded, so it ain't them!
Think they do get something. I’ve seen authors mention this when people apologise for getting their book from a library to save £ and they’ve said they still get paid and they’d rather we all supported libraries

• Heart

TapToBoreMeRigid

VIP Member
Blue bit here triggered by Twitter mates/people I used to respect hailing Jack as some sort of Saint of court cases and budgeting.

• Sad
  • Heart