Jack Monroe #303 The lingering honk of burning martyr..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love it when she signs off with a 'goodnight' like she's just performed a show to thunderous applause 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
She doesn’t have a clue what suffering is.

I will always remain surprised that my family members managed to live for as long as they did, and frankly I’m proud. Of course it is beyond devastating, but one thing I do know is that we can’t keep them alive by simply loving them. If only. Anyone who’s been in that state or close to it will know what I mean.

I’m fairly certain that rates will go through the roof over the next few years due to what’s happening, and this dipshit will not help.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I didn't read her article, but skimmed to the end and is she even in a position to tell people they are free to reproduce pages her books? She doesn't own the rights for many of them I'd of thought. You can see from takedown notices that penguin random hose have stopped google from displaying results that are a PDF of books they published.
Good point. Isn’t capable of negotiating herself a good % but somehow manages to get them agree for her to promote giving away

Reactions: 17
I thought she was missing 3 years of company accounts?
Is she saying that she personally did not earn £12, 500 one year?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 64
View attachment 1262529It’s 3 years and you will owe way more in penalties!
At least, she is acknowledging yet again that she hasn’t paid.
The missing year was from April 2019-March 2020
At the beginning of feb/March 2020 she was saying her work had all dried up due to covid bookings and she got the tip jar rattling and had the Jamie Oliver tantrum.
I wish we had the 2019 receipts because I bet she had plenty of work back then!

Reactions: 36
Don't you still have to file a statement if you own a ltd company. Sorry to call on you yet again but can a tax frau confirm?

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I’ve just cringed so hard I don’t think I’ll ever walk again. Send wheelchairos ♿

that’s the most David Brent set of tweets ever.

Throwing manuscripts on publishers desks. 😂😂
Jack really thinks she lives in a 1970s Jilly Cooper novel, sadly her real life is more like black mirror

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Fair point Jack. I wonder if you'd be willing to open your platform up to virtually any current or ex-asylum seeker who has had to live on next to nothing in this country whilst waiting for a decision on their claim. I think they'd have a lot of interesting advice to share and it would be a splendid use of your more than ample white privilege.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.