Jack Monroe #302 What in the westborough baptist church is that hair scarf?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fishfinger curry? Thank duck for daft Tories saying silly things who hopefully have interrupted this travesty before it is released into the wild.
The equivalent of the person from Porlock.
She has such a nerve criticising Jamie for appropriation of cuisines. Fishfinger curry?

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I wonder if she is famailar with the term, " don't rise to debate" as the only reason they call you is because you will have to open your gob and make a tit of yourself. Sometimes pet it's ok to shut up.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I remember watching that video with her and Allegra and thinking that that in joke was the most unprofessional thing I have ever seen and that’s where I stopped watching the video and I’ve never watched it since.

I honestly don’t care if they were riding rings around one another but that just shows what a complete clown shoe she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Why is she so incensed about which mouths taxpayers feed?
Not her circus, not her monkeys.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Still grunking and having seen a Tory making a stupid comment on foodbanks I’m assuming there’s a chaos incoming…

but what is the bloody obsession with making risotto without risotto rice. Risotto isn’t necessary for life …. People do survive without it. Just don’t make the bloody thing.

oh I watched the lingreenie piece on the last thread for the first time. Oh my word it’s awful isn’t it. Poor Ruth kept prompting her!

And I’ve realised the worst thing about her (well one of them!) she makes the hard things in life like alcoholism and autism sound like they are joyful but then sucks the joy out of the fun things in life like cooking. It’s an odd mentality

• Heart
Reactions: 42
(She’s in Paris right now actually, reminiscing about going in 1971 with Jeffrey and staying in their now famous orange tent. I really, really love her).
If I'm feeling discombobulated a watch of one of her programmes or a read of one of her books cheers me up.

If you drink, her cocktails are killers, I have to reduce the amount of alcohol in them and up the fruit juice.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.