Jack Monroe #302 What in the westborough baptist church is that hair scarf?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Two quick points:

1. Jack - you are a little mouse who looks like they might die of fright at any moment when put on the spot in person or on TV.

2. Not precisely a curry, but she really doesn't go far for her inspiration. https://www.nigella.com/recipes/fish-finger-bhorta. Ash Sarkar (let's not go there) via Nigella.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
does she even know what code switching means? because switching between your bolshy gobshite online personality and shy nervous mouse IRL personality is not it

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Don't worry, Jack. It's not as if any of your tax payer's money is feeding Tory MPs. Or any MPs for that matter.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 54
Why is she so incensed about which mouths taxpayers feed?
Not her circus, not her monkeys.
She doesn’t understand tax or how it is used in society.

Maybe why that is why her accounts haven’t been submitted. She thinks all her tax will go to nasty, over-blown Tories and their posh dinners with schoolboy friends.

🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
When's she ever been funny lol.
A dreadful cringey thing about monroe is she’s so convinced she is funny.She comes across like a wee old Victorian auntie because of her weird way of using old fashioned sayings or words that are just not right for the joke she’s attempting. It really makes me turn myself inside out with second hand embarrassment.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Screenshot 2022-05-11 17.26.28.png

No Jack, that is not it at all. You are the white middle class granddaughter of a millionaire who chose to go on benefits to spite their middle class parents. The media contact you because you're always available and you're white and middle class just like most of them. You say nothing and threaten no vested interests. If you had any genuine empathy for the poor, you would stop this insulting classface performance and go and get a real job.

• Heart
Reactions: 120
The way Jack mouths off is the reason why she is asked for her opinion. She knows this.
Every response has to be followed up with an angry rant on twitter because it's her thing. Righteous outrage.
In this series she has managed to get the phrase 'I'm not paid for this' out there already. Bravo.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
So she's not doing it out of the goodness of her heart, she wants to be paid for this stuff but isn't.
And she does know she isn't obligated to do these free interviews?
Just don't bloody do them. Or do them as an act of civic duty, you know, to help people for free. (Not that anything she says actually helps but it is the principle).

• Heart
Reactions: 41
She's getting all up in Nigella's niche with a fishfinger curry. This caused quite the stir when she first published it I seem to remember.

Reactions: 18
The annoying thing is that she does all this with no pushback. She is not debating anyone, she is shouting her opinions. Even in her pinned tweet where she is giving her opinion, the MP she is giving it to just sits there. He manages to get out 'I don't agree with that' and thats all.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.