Jack Monroe #302 What in the westborough baptist church is that hair scarf?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am loving all the new Frauen discovering the joys of the archives.
If we get a chaos tonight hopefully we'll be seeing more recruits over the next few days.🎉

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I think even Jack would think that looked a bit tit. It looks like roadkill.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh wow are you diving into our archives? What a treat!
Yes! I've been going into different ones but I have questions that need answering so I am doing a chronological deep dive. I'll being back things from the past that are funny, I'll be like the Time Lord but with a cheese grater and crappy hat x

Edit: added a word

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

I can feel an essay coming on.
And a note for SB and OH: sorry boys, please sort your own dinner tonight. mamapapa has to make hay while the sun shines.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
No offence to anyone From what I have seen of her cooking. I wouldnt be crowing to loudly about people not being able too cook. She cant! We have seen it. Her food will not convince them otherwise. Other than that that man is a dick!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She'll not do an essay, we were promised a George Useless one and another before that, neither materialised.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Yes! I've been going into different ones but I have questions that need answering so I am doing a chronological deep dive. I'll being back things from the past that are funny, I'll be like the Time Lord but with a cheese grater and crappy hat x

Edit: added a word
Oooh amazing! Throw us up any gems!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She's won the OFM Award that is a public vote before I think. Maybe even the one where she wore that garish yellow suit she later dyed brown? She's a sly dog retweeting that. I've just voted for Marcus Rashford ❤

Mom and luvvie pic ⬇

View attachment 1258598
Mom hasn’t given her weighty blue tick backing to this years OFM award nomination … yet…
What does Jackie gal have on Nigella??

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Is this not the whole schtick of her books? Is this not why people are encouraged to buy multiple couples to donate to foodbanks & libraries? Isn’t it why she solicits Patreon donations to make up the shortfall in book sales as she allows photocopied recipes in foodbanks?

D66B334C-902C-4F1F-8F2E-FF50C1E4C1DD.jpeg

taken from the LBC article she just RTed.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Then don't talk to them. Nobody's forcing you and you're not helping these people by making it about you

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.