Jack Monroe #302 What in the westborough baptist church is that hair scarf?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my word Ina is making rissoto! No broken long grain rice, cornstarch or tea in hers

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Is she pissed off with the people at LBC? What on earth is going on?

ETA FISHFINGER CURRY

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 78
Oh my word Ina is making rissoto! No broken long grain rice, cornstarch or tea in hers
(She’s in Paris right now actually, reminiscing about going in 1971 with Jeffrey and staying in their now famous orange tent. I really, really love her).

Jack, just a few edits to your tweet 😘.

1. You are not WC.
2. You are not a single-mother.
3. No one gives a flying f*** about your tattoos. Please be quiet about them.
4. You too are rich (like the men you are supposedly “attacking”) compared to the vast majority of society and particularly to the ones you are claiming to be fighting for.
5. Please stop with this tiredness bollocks. You know who are tired? People who work in healthcare and education ( my 2 examples because they are ones I have direct contact with). They are on their knees. You might be on your knees having lost something in the rug of doom, but it is certainly not because you are tired.

• Heart
Reactions: 81
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.