Jack Monroe #298 Perhaps she would get a mortgage if she paid her taxes and didn’t spank money on rusty spoons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They stopped her chopping onion for health and safety we have seen her knife skills. Also loving the fact she said it looks like tit. Never have I seen a chef say that about their dish and i have seen HFW ( Riverside cottage chef) cook actual roadkill.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I cannot think of anything worse than mixed bean goulash. That is all shades of grim. Awful. Just awful. Yuk. Giving me the boak even thinking about it.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
What was the vegan/veggie option? I think I missed it.

What are we to add instead of the tin of roadkill stewed steak?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Disappointed that they seemed to have cut her little sit-down bit at the end where she shares the #jackshacks of infinite wisdom, such as "tins are useful'".

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I can believe I’m BUSY and therefore can’t watch sloppy savers :cry:

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
If I didn't laugh I'd cry. What an insult and a complete waste of time.
Pity peeps. Pity her. This is what her career has come to.

Mixing three tins of food to make a tit meal on Lorraine and boasting about a couple of days in Venice whilst simultaneously begging for money for heating/a house/spoons.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I personally don’t agree that all parties are a shower of shite. I’m absolutely not an Snp fan girl even though I’m a member but they’ve done a lot of decent work to try and pull people out of poverty in Scotland. Free school meals. Free prescriptions and eye tests. They’ve doubled the child payment to families in poverty. If you earn under 25k a year you can do an open uni degree here and get your fees paid.

Having said that there are SNP politicians I would be glad to see the back of yesterday. At council level too. I get the point you are making that it’s not just all about Tories bad but on a personal level I wouldn’t be doing this degree I’m currently doing if it wasn’t for the Scottish government.
I wouldn’t be able to afford it.

I also very much understand why people get disillusioned and don’t vote (been there).
Oh I agree the SNP have done some awesome things in Scotland. I was talking more about the current shitshow in England.

None of the are worth their weight in gold.

Reactions: 14
I loved the bowl of rinsed kidney bean juice sat on the counter. Could she not just have added pre-rinsed beans? I was half expecting her aquafaba meringues for dessert.

I did think she was slightly slightly better today. Awful food though, as per (Rialto).

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34

Yel

"you can find this recipe along with loads more on our site!"

Ah Lorraine we're still waiting for the pear chocolate cake recipe to appear on your site! I wouldn't gamble on this meaty goulash recipe ever appearing.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Pity peeps. Pity her. This is what her career has come to.

Mixing three tins of food to make a tit meal on Lorraine and boasting about a couple of days in Venice whilst simultaneously begging for money for heating/a house/spoons.
I'm trying to Tunnel but I lack the compassion. When I discovered Tattle (December 2020) I thought she was scraping the barrel at the time.xx

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Would love to know how much she got paid for this nonsense. I also wonder how many people in the country actually make it? 10 maybe at most?

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.