Jack Monroe #298 Perhaps she would get a mortgage if she paid her taxes and didn’t spank money on rusty spoons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
new meme format just dropped

(I am bored to high heaven with politico jack and needed to create some light relief for bedtime)

Screenshot_20220504-235923_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
The only struggles she has is keeping up with all her lies

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I mean my 9 year old gets excited about different pasta shapes or coloured pasta...but then he's 9 🙄
I have dinosaur pasta in my cupboard. That's pretty exciting and I'm 42 😂

Also though, she rarely cooks pasta, it's mostly rinsed beans. They probably sit in slightly unclean old jars gathering dust, like her ludicrous spice collection.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Underneath that poem she shares her paypal and mentions her slogan merchandise. :sick:

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
She just embarrasses herself further as the days/months/years go on, doesn't she? I'm saddened yet excited to think what level she'll be at in 5 - 10 years

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
a budget cook from Southend
went to Venice (on trend)
but now she's back, and she's stressed out again
with gumshoe door knocking
and terrible cooking
but she won't REST
because political Jacks can't stop tweeting

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’m sure we used to do dried pasta art in mid-nineties’ primary school.

Our nurseries and Brownies round here stopped doing it around 2001 on the grounds that it was utterly soul destroying for Mums who didn't have enough money to eat to see the kids making necklaces and pictures out of bags of something they can't afford for their families.

• Sad
Reactions: 42
So why can Jamie not do his version of jollof rice then? And rice pudding would be stinking with long grain. Why wouldn’t u just save the rice for a stir fry or some curry or whatever
Ah but when Jack tweaks recipes and gets criticised it is by 'food snobs', Jamie does it and he is 'appropriating a whole culture's food to line his pockets' 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.