Jack Monroe #297 I'm not a natural tax payer.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You really are a bunch of perceptive ninnies. When someone first spotted the use of 'they' and suggested OH was male, I thought surely not.

Now I'm convinced Harold of the meme is OH.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Its the whole look at me stuff. She doesn’t tweet for two days then she has to excitedly tell people she didn’t tweet for two days because her new partner took her to Venice.

While old people are riding buses to keep warm and watching TV in shopping centres she’s stoating around Venice.

Jackie Antionette. Let them eat gelato.
She didn’t tweet as she probably hasn’t got roaming on her phone

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He took her to Per Rialto - thread title nominate
He took her to Per Rialto
I don't know why
But he had to start it somewhere
So it started there
He said pretend you've got no money
She just laughed and said
Oh you're so funny
He said; yeah
But i can’t see anyone else smiling in here
Are you sure?
You wanna live like common people
You wanna see whatever common people see
Go to Venice with common people
Wanna sleep with common people
Like he
But she really, didn’t know
So she just frowned and licked his gelato

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
I think every lesbian in the UK knows to steer a wide birth. Men on the other hand, no.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
If there was an OH you would be seeing matching boots and other attempts at proving it, shite

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Have we had this as a thread title? If not them consider this a nomination.
It was an early thread title, hence my witty reference. Soon this entire thread will just be one big meta verse. I've thought about responding to this thread exclusively using screenshots of previous posts. It's too much work but it would be possible. We have a post for every occasion.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
As a card carrying bisexual with a male OH... Jack, who gives a tit 😭 The more coy you are though the bigger the issue it will be.

None of us care. We just find your breadcrumbing hilarious. And your liberal leftie fbpe crowd won't care either. They've not asked about him once ffs.

Men are much thicker than women (no offence #notallmen, usual disclaimers) so much better suited to her niche.
100% She's probably also exhausted her supply of influential lesbians who aren't aware of her mendacious nature.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Have we had this as a thread title? If not them consider this a nomination.
Yes! It’s such a perfect title it should be the name of her next book.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
As a card carrying bisexual with a male OH... Jack, who gives a tit 😭 The more coy you are though the bigger the issue it will be.

None of us care. We just find your breadcrumbing hilarious. And your liberal leftie fbpe crowd won't care either. They've not asked about him once ffs.

100% She's probably also exhausted her supply of influential lesbians who aren't aware of her mendacious nature.
All I want from this is for a lurking Scottish frau to trick Jack into expressing a love of the boaby.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It's the fact she cares enough to hide it...I think she wants someone to ask so she can get all defensive, then get a guardian column out of it.

I'm not sure I could cope with pregnant Jack.

• Haha
  • Sick
I'm bisexual and have been single for something like 10 years. It's irrelevant what gender someone's partner is (although I like speculating about public figures as much as the next person¹).

¹although a fair few people don't like it as well.

Would the OH be the male friend who made that awful cheese toastie baguette pizza thing she was banging on about a few months ago?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
All travellers
From 1 May travellers will no longer be required to complete a passenger locator form (EU PLF) to enter or travel through Italy as a visitor.

Until 30 May, all travellers, aged 6 and over, must show one of the following:

• proof of vaccination OR
  • evidence of a negative PCR test taken within 72 hours before entering Italy or a negative rapid lateral flow test taken within the 48 hours before entering Italy OR
  • a COVID-19 recovery certificate, certifying that you have recovered from COVID-19 in the last 6 months
If you cannot present evidence of vaccination OR a negative test OR a COVID-19 recovery certificate, you will need to:

• travel to your final destination in Italy by private transport
  • remain in self-isolation for 5 days
  • take another PCR or rapid lateral flow test at the end of the 5 days’ self-isolation. If the test is negative, you can leave self-isolation
All passengers entering Italy by plane, ferry, train or coach must wear an FFP2 mask in order to enter the country.

Further information on entry requirements from the UK and other countries can be found on the Ministry of Health website and the Italian Government’s online questionnaire.

If you’re fully vaccinated
If you travel from the UK and can demonstrate that you’re fully vaccinated, you can enter Italy without the need to self-isolate.

Proof of vaccination status
You can use the UK’s proof of COVID-19 recovery and vaccination record to demonstrate your vaccination record when entering Italy. Your NHS appointment card from vaccination centres is not designed to be used as proof of vaccination and should not be used to demonstrate your vaccination status.

At least 14 days must have passed since your second dose of the vaccine (or one dose of a single-dose vaccine) before arrival in Italy. Your date(s) of vaccination must be specified and you need to have had a vaccine approved by the European Medicines Agency.

Travellers arriving from the UK can enter Italy with either:

• a primary vaccination certificate (for entry into Italy, this is valid for 270 days from the date of the last dose for those who have had a full course of vaccines (both doses of a two-dose vaccine or one dose of a one-dose vaccine) or valid indefinitely for those who have had a full course plus a booster dose), or
  • a recovery certificate which is valid for 180 days from the date of the first positive test.
For information on how to use your certificates (known locally as Green Pass and Super Green Pass) in Italy, see the ‘Coronavirus’ page and ‘Public spaces and services’ section.

If you completed the primary vaccination cycle (both doses of a two-dose vaccine or one dose of a one-dose vaccine) more than 270 days ago, you are not considered fully vaccinated and must comply with the requirements in the ‘If you’re not fully vaccinated’ section below.

Find out if you qualify as fully vaccinated in Italy on the Ministry of Health website.

If you’re not fully vaccinated
If you’re not fully vaccinated, exempt from vaccination, or you cannot demonstrate that you’re fully vaccinated, to enter Italy from the UK you must show either:

• evidence of a negative PCR taken within 72 hours before entering Italy or a negative rapid lateral flow test taken within the 48 hours before entering Italy OR
  • a COVID-19 recovery certificate, certifying that you have recovered from COVID-19 in the last 6 months
If you cannot present evidence of vaccination OR a negative test OR a COVID-19 recovery certificate, you will need to:

• travel to your final destination in Italy by private transport
  • remain in self-isolation for 5 days
  • take another PCR or rapid lateral flow test at the end of the 5 days’ self-isolation. If the test is negative, you can leave self-isolation
If you’ve had COVID-19 in the past year
If you’re travelling to Italy you can use the UK’s proof of COVID-19 recovery record, certifying that you have recovered from COVID-19 in the last 6 months. In Italy the UK COVID Pass (Digital) is considered equivalent to the Super Green Pass and is considered valid for 180 days from the last dose of the vaccine OR for 180 days from the date of the first positive test.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
If there was an OH you would be seeing matching boots and other attempts at proving it, shite
I'm sure she said earlier that OH and she wear matching things. Imagine that ghastly image - them both marching to Per Rialto in pigskin hats and combat elasticated jeans 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.