Jack Monroe #297 I'm not a natural tax payer.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i can’t believe we are going to be treated to jack’s primary school assembly solo singing again…and with the new cherie blair ‘do! a reminder as to what to expect for the newbies:

What a diverse crowd. Having paid lots of money to “slum” it in a field listening to those two bellends stick it to the man. Honestly makes my arse clench with embarrassment for this country.

Meanwhile, truly poor people were probably trying to do extra shifts that same weekend to make ends meet.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
This post creates such a weird pic in my head. The 3 kids are splashing about in the sea, lovely. Where's Mum? She's in there with them, right, enjoying the waves? NO! Mum's on the beach, furiously and forensically constructing a thing that looks like one of those creepy spiral monuments Stephen King described in Pet Semetary. Can we disturb Mum? Ask her to come into the sea, maybe? NO again, you TROLL! Mamapapa is BUSY creating an innovative Rensaissance masterpiece! Per Rialto!!
She could have got the kids involved in her “art”, had them collect beach stuff then they could have all made something together like a silly face with seaweed hair rather than her being precious and ignoring them.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
I can’t see that ‘he’ tweet, I wonder if they were asked to remove it!! Or it’s a private account some of you are following (her only friend, with a dog haha)

Gelato, Venice and Boyfriends, oh my!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
If Harold does exist (doubtful) then I want to bet a fiver on her being pregnant before end of year.

(The thirst is strong, tone it down Jack else you'll scare your sugar daddy away!)

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
What a diverse crowd. Having paid lots of money to “slum” it in a field listening to those two bellends stick it to the man. Honestly makes my arse clench with embarrassment for this country.

Meanwhile, truly poor people were probably trying to do extra shifts that same weekend to make ends meet.
It's repulsive. All these smug middle class fucks in a tent patting each other on the back about how radical they are at a £280 a ticket festival. It's about as subversive as a corporate speed networking event.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
I can’t see that ‘he’ tweet, I wonder if they were asked to remove it!! Or it’s a private account some of you are following (her only friend, with a dog haha)

Gelato, Venice and Boyfriends, oh my!
Pahahahaha deleted and retweeted without the pronoun:

507C0950-8D08-4DEE-908E-A69C39F2E470.jpeg

Only real life friend done fucked up. The truth’s out, anyway.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 98
una notte per rialto
con gelato e canalos
ho incontrato un Haraldo
che non poteva più existe

• Haha
Reactions: 35
It's repulsive. All these smug middle class fucks in a tent patting each other on the back about radical they are at a £280 a ticket festival. It's about as subversive as a corporate speed networking event.
That's the ticket price?!? Fark, I don't know the exact exchange rate but that's around a months rent for me. Jesus Murphy.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
If Harold does exist (doubtful) then I want to bet a fiver on her being pregnant before end of year.

(The thirst is strong, tone it down Jack else you'll scare your sugar daddy away!)
She struggles to look after herself let alone another baby and seriously. She’s an idiot if she even tries to get pregnant given her self confessed poor mental state just now.

This is her we are talking about though and we all know she’s a selfish cow.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Yep, that’s her (only IRL) pal with the dog isn’t it. Ha, rumbled. No wonder Linda snubbed her for the Diva gongs. One oppression point lost, Jackie.
This is hilarious. I couldn't care less who she dated but I love when people duck up a stupidly kept secret. So she is shagging a bloke big deal! It's not like she's never done it before or was SB found in a puddle?

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.