Jack Monroe #297 I'm not a natural tax payer.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I read recently that narcs always have to be in a relationship or at the very least a close friendship. They can never stand to be alone. This is apparently because the narc can only conceive of themselves as they are reflected through the other person who reflects back at them their narcissistic supply. Narcs have no intrinsic self-esteem, they can only get a facsimile of self-esteem by performing for others and then being given adoration by the other person. This is why narcs tend only to have short relationships, because the high from the adoration wears off fast and they start noticing all the 'faults' in the other person and they can't tolerate that.

I'm not explaining it very well. Basically, narcs only have self-esteem and recognise themselves as existing when they are actively performing for, and getting adoration from, others.
Theres some serious love bombing going on too they have been together a Few months and already we have expensive earrings and trips away. I would actually freak out of it were me. It's all a bit red flag and fast in my opinion. I like my relationships to go slow at first.

Reactions: 32
i can’t believe we are going to be treated to jack’s primary school assembly solo singing again…and with the new cherie blair ‘do! a reminder as to what to expect for the newbies:

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
This 100 hour week bollocks is just SO ridiculous. 16 consecutive weeks, which also include her yomping around a holiday cottage, Kickyball games in Liverpool, being whisked off for lunch repeatedly, tweeting ALL day, spending all day at Asda, doing the school run, listening to podcasts with OH, watching TV at his, and being in bed every night by 10pm with all the power off. How many hours are there in a Jackday?
All of the above are work tho according to are Jackie

Reactions: 18
Omg hahahahha you’re right @People-huv-tae-know !! You can clearly see the steps and the camera is either on a tripod or propped against that wall/monument in the reflection!
OH doesn’t exist, pass it on!!! She went on holiday on her own to make her ex jealous 🤣🤣
still, who made that rank toastie thing? Jack??
View attachment 1241563
If that is true - and why else would Jack be using a tripod (unless she photoshopped it in for reasons of her own) that is really truly sad.

LJC has a break with her new partner on England, Jack goes one better by being whisked off to Venice.

I can't imagine that now Jack isn't her problem, LJC gives a flying duck.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Omg hahahahha you’re right @People-huv-tae-know !! You can clearly see the steps and the camera is either on a tripod or propped against that wall/monument in the reflection!
OH doesn’t exist, pass it on!!! She went on holiday on her own to make her ex jealous 🤣🤣
still, who made that rank toastie thing? Jack??
View attachment 1241563
Dear heart @Orphan_Black noticed the tripod first, it can't be unseen now. Jack really is a sad sack. But also a selfish bastard. She could have taken her son unless of course she isn't allowed to have him unsupervised. That must be mortifying for her pillars of the community foster parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
They don’t look long enough to be mens jeans. I’m taller than Jack and I find regular women’s jeans are often too long in the leg, the elastic cuff would stop them dragging on the ground but there should be a lot of bag in leg, but all I can see is a small wrinkle at her knee.
Depending on whether she is having a short or shorter day I am similar height to smol pixie, normal womens trousers are too short for me

Reactions: 15
When you get up and there are over 15 new pages you know something has occurred.

Sadly it is the return of TOOT TOOT lights on Jack, the most insufferable of them all.

She is absolutely desperate for a squig to ask about the gender of OH isn't she?
I think she is desperate for someone to ask more about them, yes, but only so she can performatively say she can't share that info because they're such private people. She did it with LJC in the early days. Back on the merry go round we go 🎠

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I suspect OH is just the new magic puddle. Posh earrings? OH bought them. Fancy a yomp overseas? I’ve been whisked away by OH! Nobody can question of course because it’s not Jack’s money.

Poor Jack. Never gets any time away. It’s been WEEKS since her last mini break to that Norfolk Airbnb.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Dear heart @Orphan_Black noticed the tripod first, it can't be unseen now. Jack really is a sad sack. But also a selfish bastard. She could have taken her son unless of course she isn't allowed to have him unsupervised. That must be mortifying for her pillars of the community foster parents.
I feel sad for her now, imagine having no mates to take you away, also if she is cosplaying an OH for whatever reason that is so tragic especially if her son reads her twitter. Imagine looking at your mums twitter and her literally making up dating someone and going on holiday, that would seriously confuse you.

I sincerely hope there is an OH if not then she is seriously needing some help. She's unwell!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
How could you not take your kid though? Mine's a royal pain in the arse I could swap for a bar of chocolate some days, but I just cannot fathom going away without her. It just seems quite cruel.
Has Jack ever taken SB on one of her city breaks? I don’t recall her talking about him being with her, showing him the sights and the food, ever.

The only holidays he gets are with his dad. Including the U.K. caravan break they did last summer when Jack tagged along too.

She spent her time on the beach refusing to interact with the kids and made this instead. What a fun sponge.

E76B470A-6777-47BD-B3C4-C63760F6E0E1.jpeg

I think “Daddy” was nervous about your masterpiece being kicked about because he knew you’d get into a narc rage, Jack.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
I refuse to look at these. I never thought I'd ever see a bad photo of Venice but here we are. Gosh she makes me fume. "Sorry poors, I've been away all weekend in beautiful Venice. But I'm back now to carry on the fight. Shame you're all still poor but at least it keeps me busy. I'll do some tweets and stuff. That'll help. Toot toot."

• Angry
Reactions: 37
I hope there isn't an OH as that's another victim of the narc sucked in and another stranger that SB has to 'love'. There is no stability in that kind of life. Jack should be setting an example and putting her son first. Jack is an absolute travesty. I wish she would pull on her big lassie breeks and act her age. She's supposed to be a mother ffs.

Also that 'Honey I'm home' tweet. It smacks of glee. This is someone who revels in the fact that people are suffering and that its only going to get worse. Jack Monroe makes gets rich from other people's poverty, pass it on.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I've just seen the Venice Post, jealous because I've always wanted to go but it's so expensive. I'm sure Jack has had a 'not a holiday' there before. I think there might be screenshots. So the jammy bastard has been twice and had loads of other great holidays too. Not poor SB though ☹ he gets cheapo motel accommodation and football matches or Butlins style camp.
Anyway there are canals in Venice, do we think Jack went because she can't be a part of this canal or is it the lingering honk that attracted her?

@heretoreaditall2019 re the sass, sometimes I find it hard not to laugh or be impressed with the stuff they come out with even if it is cheeky. Sometimes they use quite sound logic which I can't argue with. Keeping a straight face can be a challenge 🤣
You can actually do Venice fairly cheaply if you can avoid school holidays and are happy to stay in really, really basic hotels. We used to go often and stay in proper dives (1* no meals, etc) then spend the days hopping on and off water buses. We can't anymore, because, kids, so we stay near Garda and day trip. But if, like Jack, you don't have to worry about children and school holidays... poor SB.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Please correct me if I am out of order here.

There have been times (when saving for our first house, when mortgage rates were a lot higher and we were really stretched, when we needed to move quickly and ended up in a bigger house) that we had to limit our spending. During those times we went without. The first thing that went were holidays (we don’t go now for other reasons).

If she is desperate to buy, then every spare penny should be going to a deposit. This will help her with repayments and with actually buying the damn thing.

What I don’t understand is why she is accepting such extravagant (and in the light of her campaigning, frivolous) gifts from her partner. If she is fine in doing so (all relationships are different, so I am not commenting on that), then why won’t she accept money towards a deposit or towards the get-out fee from her house?

I am stumped. Does she not want to leave? Does she want someone (OH) to buy her a house outright?

Someone explain.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.