Jack Monroe #297 I'm not a natural tax payer.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
lonely planet jack continues

View attachment 1241104

also, fwiw, it is possible to do venice on a budget. when we went, we got an absolute steal on a hotel round the corner from san marco (and the hotel had a cat!) and we ate at tiny back street restaurants and we basically did four laps around the city every day
I wonder if Jack tried gelato on her mini break? Only she hasn't mentioned it.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Is Jack now a literal expert on Italy, having spent a long weekend in the tourist capital? “Kids are warmly welcomed all over Italy in my experience”. Has she ever mentioned being in Italy before? All over Italy ffs 🙄 Its a well known fact that kids are welcome anywhere in Italy, kids are gods in Italy, she might as well have said, everyone eats pasta all the time in Italy. God she’s stupid!

• Haha
Reactions: 67
gotta say I'm a bit confused about the whole getting burned in 20 degrees thing

I'm just a frau several shades paler than her mediterranean ass, who didn't burn under 30 degree venetian skies 🤷‍♀️

(but always do as baz luhrmann told us and wear sunscreen, lads)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Is Jack now a literal expert on Italy, having spent a long weekend in the tourist capital? “Kids are warmly welcomed all over Italy in my experience”. Has she ever mentioned being in Italy before? All over Italy ffs 🙄 Its a well known fact that kids are welcome anywhere in Italy, kids are gods in Italy, she might as well have said, everyone eats pasta all the time in Italy. God she’s stupid!
Ah no doubt an aged Italian relative can be dragged out from somewhere. Memories of scampering barefoot at the foothills of Mount Vesuvius whilst applecheeked Uncle Luca kneaded the pizza dough in his rustic hovel. Simple times. They were poor, but happy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Jack couldn't even be bothered to changed her traaaaazers for old Harold.

He took you to Venice, Jack. Give yourself a wash you mucky mare.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
The actual state of the flash cow bragging that she’s been away to Venice and then coming back to make dosh off the cost of living crisis.

Go comment on Elsie you freeloading sponger.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Poverty queen right there, in Venice, new hat £100, new Ray ban £180 new lips £250, Jack talking about cost of living crisis PRICELESS. Pay your tax you work shy limpet 😏
1F37295F-2FFF-4B56-B836-296C191ADBFA.jpeg

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 83

View attachment 1241104

also, fwiw, it is possible to do venice on a budget. when we went, we got an absolute steal on a hotel round the corner from san marco (and the hotel had a cat!) and we ate at tiny back street restaurants and we basically did four laps around the city every day
“Italy is very child-friendly in my experience” hows that, Jack? Ever actually taken your child there? Or taken him anywhere? No, of course not. Only your endless chain of Other Halfs are allowed nice holidays.

Now she’s shamelessly straight back to the poverty cosplay, snivelling about the cost of living on the telly while the poshos lap it up. Holidays and x10 gelatos a day, when you’re pretending you can’t afford to feed your kid a healthy diet? What an absolute joke.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 76
Come on, show us your teefs!

Oh 'eck, what Italian themed hell is she going to invent with a rancid cucumber, crawling its way out of the fridge, and a twelfth of a bollock sausage? I’ve already decided I’m not hungry.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Also has a questionable shitting history.
The Engadine Macca's is to ScoMo what Jack is to Iqbal!

View attachment 1241104

Except you didn't take your child, you unpleasant woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Poverty queen right there, in Venice, new hat £100, new Ray ban £180 new lips £250, Jack talking about cost of living crisis PRICELESS. Pay your tax you work shy limpet 😏
View attachment 1241147
Those lips have def had a fresh plump up. Looking so duck like now!

The glasses reflection is interesting, it doesn't look like anyone is taking the photo, but instead there's a tripod on the plinth. I dunno if OH is real still. Jack rinses so much from tin rattling,, she could easily afford such a holiday.

There's no proof she ate any of that tit (pet cemetary lie style again).

Also, if they're blokes trousers, why do they not need rolling up much to fit her leg length? They're either boyfriend cut or she's not as short as she claims.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
16 x 100 hour WORKING weeks, huh?

24 x 7 = 168
Minus 100 = 68
68/7 = 9.7 hours a day free to live a life

This is one of the most irritating lies for me

Jack, you're a liar. And a shell of a human. And your OH CRIKEY is a fool

• Heart
Reactions: 27
So over the Easter Holidays Jack rarely left the house. Tweeted constantly, was ill and in bed. Watching football on her phone with SB. Eating the mostly ghastly meagre rations.
Goes away without her child and stuffs her face, and can manage to be off twitter for days. Oh and the illness and fatigue magically LEFT to enable extended walks.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
I think I’ll need to leave the country when she posts about wailing like a banshee on stage with Billy Bragg.

maybe there will be a piano and she can do her one fingered plonking of the keys again

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.