Jack Monroe #297 I'm not a natural tax payer.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you zoom in enough on Jack’s sunglasses from the Venice pic, I think you can actually see a reflection of her mythical OH…

View attachment 1241076

Seriously though, I don’t know if it’s the angle or not, but there’s no other person reflected. There is something that looks like a possible remote in her hand though but I could be in conspiracy theory territory there.
View attachment 1241084
A vape?

Also do they have siestas in Italy?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
na they did four laps of the entire island of venice and saw 10 teenage sons of squiggles, jack can't tell lies x
it's just such a stupid thing to say. unless they were actually on murano or burano and harold actually just had her walk in circles for his own shits and giggles

• Haha
Reactions: 39
That looks like a vape to me. Imagine being in Venice and you don't even have the decency to have a proper cig on the go.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
That looks like a vape to me. Imagine being in Venice and you don't even have the decency to have a proper cig on the go.
I love the old clips from football Italia in the 90’s where the managers and sometimes players were just smoking fags flat out. I know obviously smoking is terrible and I wish it didn’t kill people but there’s something fascinating about professional athletes just sparking one up

• Haha
Reactions: 40
it's just such a stupid thing to say. unless they were actually on murano or burano and harold actually just had her walk in circles for his own shits and giggles
thanks, a better and funnier scenario than the one I was picturing (senior citizen, on his third lap of doom, struggling to keep up with hyperactive pixie)

• Haha
Reactions: 25
her rent is £1500 pcm, which, although may or may not be 94% of her income, is certainly more than I take home each month (NHS top of band 3)

it's just about the smallest house on the street (no pool 😢) but it's still bleeping massive. average house price on her street is quoted as being either £588,310 or £792,000 (both on rightmove)

in short, she lives in a lovely house in a lovely area and, yes, capitalism and housing being a market and not a right have fucked a lot of us over, but jack is just fine
Why you cry?
Nowhere to dive ☹

• Haha
Reactions: 23
This is one of those years when we can all look forward to missing out on Glastonbury ☺

Just watch the BBC coverage. Make sure you cover about 90% of the TV with a flag for an authentic experience.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She has never looked more middle-aged than she does clutching a vape and wearing combat jeans with her £34 worth of tattoos on display. I feel like I've aged just by looking at her. Maybe security guards will stop targeting me now.

• Haha
Reactions: 69
She is better than I am. I have never gone away longer than a night without my kids. I actually like taking them on holiday with me and any OH I would have would have to consider them to when booking trips. She's sooo selfish!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
lonely planet jack continues

20220503_235541.jpg

also, fwiw, it is possible to do venice on a budget. when we went, we got an absolute steal on a hotel round the corner from san marco (and the hotel had a cat!) and we ate at tiny back street restaurants and we basically did four laps around the city every day

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
He has a lot of similarities with Jack. Constantly lies, is one of those that talks about being a Christian but doesn't act like it, likes to blame everyone else for everything, and takes a lot of clownish pictures!
Also has a questionable shitting history.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
lonely planet jack continues

View attachment 1241104

also, fwiw, it is possible to do venice on a budget. when we went, we got an absolute steal on a hotel round the corner from san marco (and the hotel had a cat!) and we ate at tiny back street restaurants and we basically did four laps around the city every day

Shame her kid was at school then, wasn't it? Timed that one right to make sure it was all about her and not him as usual.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.