Jack Monroe #294 It's like 10,000 tweets when all you need is a life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry, is she advocating you can use the juice of *any* bean to make meringue? I’ve heard of Aquafaba from chickpeas, but not any old bean? Any volunteers to try a kidney bean juice meringue? I’ll try baked beans and see how that goes.

Also, I am a midwife, and the wages are not £20 a week food budget terrible. And even if I were in dire straits, I’d be nicking food off the patients lunch trolley long before I resorted to trying any of her depressipes.
You hAve just reminded me of when she tried to patent depresspipes 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
She's back with her twitter partnership (because it was sooooo popular), recommending vegetable peeling stuffing and meringues using aquafaba, the recipe of which she's linked to via a monetised site

View attachment 1220188

View attachment 1220189

(incidentally, the photographer in that second screenshot liked TD's Georgia cookbook takedown 🥰 🥰 )
This aquafaba bandwagon-jumping idiot is the same one who wrote in a cookbook that canned (and therefore already cooked) chickpeas had to be boiled vigorously to remove the toxins. She really believes she's clever. (Spoiler:- she's not). #ephemera

• Haha
Reactions: 54
She's back with her twitter partnership (because it was sooooo popular), recommending vegetable peeling stuffing and meringues using aquafaba, the recipe of which she's linked to via a monetised site

View attachment 1220188

View attachment 1220189

(incidentally, the photographer in that second screenshot liked TD's Georgia cookbook takedown 🥰 🥰 )
Aquafaba meringues are actually lovely and aquafaba is a great egg white replacer in a 100% vegan kitchen (like mine) but she can duck right off with the veg peelings. That's composter fodder right there. My rabbits eat better meals than the concoctions of crap Jack comes out with.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Oh Lord she's got the pile of books out again.

View attachment 1220456
That’s the same pic she trotted out last year, if I remember correctly? Jack: apologise to the person your FM targeted on grounds of their race earlier, stop trying to elevenrife a leftie calling out your frankly Tory behaviour, and please just go and get a real job. Nobody wants your input on anything.

Reactions: 56
Introduction to Marxism?! Is she gearing up to burn down the pillars of the house or what?

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.