Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BubbleDuck

VIP Member
My favourite moment of today’s Saturday Kitchen was staring adoringly at Sir Mart’s forearms when Matt was talking about getting Poppy’s book for his son in preparation for uni. What a surprise that he’s going to gift that and not his best friend Jack’s back catalogue .

The never being invited on to Saturday kitchen after “ co- presenting “ the daily version is possibly my favourite shade , even over Channel 4 completely ignoring the viral VBI bollocks

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79

jenny2603

VIP Member
I was actually in Georgia (the state) last week, good job I’m not Jack or I’d have changed my sterling into Lari not dollars.
Jack: Just back from Georgia, literally everyone speaks amazing English , though they also have quite a lot of Spanish speakers too. Really gutted I never got the chance to show off a few things I'd learned from my phrase book. The climate isn't what I expected either- amazing place.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78

CocoCottesmore

I'm usually a lurker because I'm permantly grunking as a result of being BUSY so to catch a chaos as glorious as this real time has me absolutely owl champagning.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78

ednaturnblad

Good morning world!
'Trying to bring her down for not using quality ingredients'...like fucking YES?

Imagine any tory MP suggesting the poors lived on 5p sausages and 30p meals with questionable calorie contents - they'd rightly be dragged. Jack does the same and she's a hero? No she isn't! It's actually scary how these squigs are blind to it all because Jack occasionally tweets, 'Tories bad, m'kay?'.

Imagine if THAT MAN confused Georgia and Georgia. Jack would be trying to retire off that. She expects people to tolerate her for the same things she would tear someone else apart for.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 77

Flumps

VIP Member
Oof. The interchangeable Georgias has been a delightful palate cleanser after the last couple of days. You complete doofus Jack.

I really do love TD and her lovely Twitter feed. She lifts other food writers up all the time and her writing is great too. Like Jenny, I think I’d be a bit overwrought if I ever met her in real life.

• Heart
  • Haha

Elastoblast

VIP Member
Might ask Jack if she can recommend some dishes from the UK Midlands region. Could get a book about Birmingham, Alabama

• Haha

jenny2603

VIP Member
I had forgotten about that!! Now I’m hooting and fizzing again!

This has been the best grunk in the history of grunking. I’m still a few pages behind and she’s just deleted Georgia from her tweet, booooooo!
Her deleting it, just makes it funnier. We know she knows she's made a clown of herself now and we also know that she knows we (and others) have the receipts. Have a lovely weekend, Jack.

• Haha
  • Heart

Shimmering

VIP Member
Hmmmm, a blue ticker friend of Jack (previously there was regular interaction) commented on TD's post about Georgia cookbooks and now Jack doesn't follow said blue ticker. No idea if these two things are related.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 76