Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NomDeGuerre

VIP Member
If Jack had any public profile whatsoever this gaffe would make the sidebar of shame, but they have no idea who she is so it'll fly under the radar. Which is what makes it even more delicous.

• Haha
Reactions: 73

NomDeGuerre

VIP Member
We need a separate category for Trifley D- perhaps devoted to her best Tweet. The other squigs don't stand a chance.
Trifley D to get a lifetime achievement montage, like when Gladys Knight gets to perform a medley at the Grammys.

• Haha
  • Heart

Elastoblast

VIP Member
What a shocker. Waking up to find she silently deleted the Georgia Church Suppers fiasco. Anyone else makes what she deems to be a mistake like Tory Lady gets berated and bellowed at but Cack? She just silently deletes. But it's ok Jack, we saw it and so did many, many others. To be honest it was the best content you shared all week

• Haha
  • Heart

Flivver

VIP Member
Something I despise in squigs like this is their overriding desire to be noticed.They pick a subject close to Monroes cold dead heart knowing they’ll be more likely to get a reply.Why a blue tick response is on their bucket list is anyone’s guess. But their master has dropped them a treat and off they go,heads held high and tails wagging .
They do indeed - crawly bumlicks!

That Man. Not very professional to slag off other telly cooks/chefs. Shows a distinct lack of class.

A few years ago we were travelling back from a holiday in France and stayed in a chateau hotel (fancy) not far from the Channel Tunnel. There were pictures of JO in the lobby and restaurant and we asked why. Apparently he spent months there when he was at catering college. Started as the pot washer, prepping veg and then shadowing the chef. The maitre d’ remembered him and spoke very highly of him. He was eager to learn and didn’t mind doing the menial jobs.

Don’t know if it still if it as good but if anyone is interested, it’s called Chateau Tilques near St Omer - not too spendy for a romantic break for anyone - even those with flat caps and big cars

• Heart

Lazarus

VIP Member
The mad thing is, it was within reach at some point within her career. A £750k property with a 15% deposit would require a £638k mortgage. Your multiplier is higher when you earn more but let’s be conservative and give her a 4.5x, which means an annual salary of £142k would be needed. If she’d have managed to nail LJC down her salary probably wouldn’t even have needed to enter the lender’s calculations.

She’d be able to earn £142k a year just through her Patreon grift, tv, books, media, and campaigns. But she cannot get repeat work off anyone as she does SO badly at it, and she’s wrecked all her own opportunities. Honestly 5-10 years ago when Samsung and Sainsburys were calling that house would have been easy, but she spent the “windfall” sums on Mulberry bags and Burberry trenches rather than a deposit…
Yes I hear you dear HTRIA, but you’re either simply ignoring or forgetting that she invested in those high end products with a view to selling them at a later date if needed, so this is all still perfectly achievable. I can’t see why this would be problematic for you.
have a nice day. X

• Haha

StillLucilleBluth

VIP Member
I’m so excited for everyone who’s yet to read this thread - pure mirth awaits. Kind of wish I could go back in time and re-experience it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Veiny Bollock Index Jack I *think* is my favourite Jack. She is so out of her depth it is hilarious. She commited to this stupid thing and now has to see it through 😂 But she can't 😂.
All the bluster at the beginning about how easy it was and would take her a weekend. Experts were twats for not doing it properly. She would show them. Many months later absolutely fuck all to show for it and the most snivelling whiney excuses.
I would put money on her having done precisely nothing towards it and was hoping people would forget all about it.

ETA Bearing in mind Nigella {boo hiss} flagged up this vital work and encouraged people to back her financially so she could work on it.

• Haha
  • Heart

Clovis

VIP Member
Fiddle Dee Dee! Y'all want some authentic grits and vittles from Georgia? How about a darlin' tinned peach cobbler for dessert?
giphy (8).gif

I do declare!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

StillLucilleBluth

VIP Member
It might have been pointed out already, sorry if so, but did the person who tweeted about the Patreon say they were on the £12 a month tier? 😳

• Sad
  • Heart

Froggies

Chatty Member
I genuinely think the next thread title should just be

GEORGIA

(in capitals to really hammer it home on her daily grunk)

• Haha
  • Heart