Jack Monroe #292 Poet, philosopher, fighter, cook, hero

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She truly is the architect of our time, always thinking outside the box

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
All up in her niche

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The tricky thing now is that even if she did a Patreon welcome message or something, it’s so ludicrously late that it would make the whole thing more conspicuous. As you say @JeanBurns76, it would remind people who might have unwittingly forgotten and don’t look at their bank statements as much! But equally, she’ll be loathe to fess up and say sorry and that she’ll get on with it from now on. She’s really got herself stuck with this one.
Toot toot! Me thinks the runaway train 🚂 is gathering speed

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
This is as exciting when she discovered that you can carry things in bags, and put things in pockets. Lest we forget Tiggy + Bo and their zany ideas!

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Time to gather up those hunks of bread and recap what we know about Harold:
Access to guinea pigs
Big car
Brass mugs
Brother with chickens
Burgles Jack's clothes
Chooses unsuitable Lego
Dismissive of 90s fragrances
Doesn't drink alcohol
Not on social media (except reflection in photo posted by Jack)
Owns a spatula
Skilled at making cake boards

And what we still don't know:
Whether real or figment of Jack's imagination
BIB - waaaaaaay too early!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The boxes take up a ludicrous amount of space so instead of, like, throwing them out, just turn them inside out and then they take up ..... exactly the same amount of space. Problem solved 😃

Well I for one am amazed at the hack that you can use boxes to store stuff in ! What’s next, bags for carrying things?

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Upcycle a box into a box! Genius!

Jack has dozens of storage containers, why does she need more bloody boxes?

• Haha
Reactions: 55
All up in her niche

I know it's a bit gauche to quote myself, but I invented this 9 threads ago!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I’m glad she knows us all so well that she doesn’t think any of us couldn’t actually ‘hold the government to account’ as well as keep an eye on this site.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Does that box hack count as part of her free 100 hours per week working for the poors?

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.