Jack Monroe #292 Poet, philosopher, fighter, cook, hero

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s a scammer in the replies this tweet. Someone has replied to Jack with their PayPal details, using red squig‘s profile pic and a very similar user name. I’ve reported it to Twitter, but I wonder if Jack will notice.

View attachment 1213379
Wow this just keeps happening doesn't it? Not very good for the #brand. Or for online begging as a whole.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Her bin-Mac incident was just SB’s dad “accidentally on purpose” putting down a burger on the counter when clearing the burgers off the pass at Maccy D’s Where he worked, so that Jack could half inch one, before they got chucked in the food bin of “burgers which weren't sold within 15mins”. Wasn’t it?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
I liked the tweet in the last thread where she blamed the canal for trying to wreck her life, as if she's not managing that perfectly well on her own. I think the people here are like sports commentators at a really eventful match:

She gets stuck in the basketball hoop.
Canal goes: 'Oh look, Jack's stuck in the basketball hoop. How different. Normally the ball goes in there.'
Jack goes (in her outdoor voice): 'My ball is DEAD'
*Enter the ball*
Jacob Rees-Mogg goes: 'Alleluia, he is risen'
Canal goes: 'Oh look, Jack was wrong about the ball. It's rolling towards the hoop.'
Jack rips the basketball hoop off the stand: 'It was 98% dead. The Poverty killed it.'
Canal goes: 'Oh...well that's unlikely. We doubt basketballs can be killed by The Poverty.'
Defensive Begbie Jack headbutts ball towards Rees-Mogg. It hits his eye. He falls to the ground.
Canal:
Why Mogg Die?
Ball in Eye.
Why you cry?
Rees-Mogg die.

Jack post-game: 'Look at my black eye. I got it fighting The Poverty.'
Canal goes: 'Ask her about the incriminating ring around her stomach! She was stuck in the hoop for half the game.'
Jack goes: THE HOOP IS DEAD.
Canal:
Why you cry?
Hoop don't lie.

And so on, for like 300 threads.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
I would bet my life that the #nowastegarbagebook thread was due today (#earthday) and she's missed the deadline because reasons.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
There’s a scammer in the replies this tweet. Someone has replied to Jack with their PayPal details, using red squig‘s profile pic and a very similar user name. I’ve reported it to Twitter, but I wonder if Jack will notice.

View attachment 1213379
Perhaps they are both her socks and she is being clever….. showing how kind she is and then trying to make a song and dance about being scammed. That’s how much I don’t believe a thing she does

• Wow
Reactions: 38
The boxes take up a ludicrous amount of space so instead of, like, throwing them out, just turn them inside out and then they take up ..... exactly the same amount of space. Problem solved 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 109
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.