Jack Monroe #292 Poet, philosopher, fighter, cook, hero

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine your girlfriend sending you a photo of that monstrosity, accompanied by the caption, "I might have to finish it all myself, teehee!"
"Nah... go on love, knock yourself out 😐 no, really!"

MY OH IS SO SELFLESS! 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
2 tbsp of cooking oil, and the fat from the bollock sausages rendering down, as well as the additional fat from coconut milk. Image that sliding through your guts 😭

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 68
Actually that wouldn’t have been such a bad one to do for the Linda Mc collab, much better than the awful shite she came up with. I might go in on this one.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
2 tbsp of cooking oil, and the fat from the bollock sausages rendering down, as well as the additional fat from coconut milk. Image that sliding through your guts 😭
Dunno why the hospital keep prescribing me Picolax. They could just tell me to eat a Monroe recipe before my colonoscopies.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
I would honestly rather eat my own tit than that.

I thought we’d reached the sausage low point with Brenda’s bangers. Sadly I was wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Dr Dr Cack Monroe's world famous patented constipation cure. Step right up Sir, Madam, this little concoction will have your bowels gliding in no time

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
"Store things in boxes". WOW! Thanks for the life saving tip Jack 😂😂

The huffy emoji at the end of that tweet has really riled me up. What is she so annoyed about? Having to adhere to the terms of a lease that she chose to sign? Having to downsize to a property that will still be big enough to suit her needs? It's so bleeping (sorry 🐝) offensive for her to act so hard done by while she sits in her house looking out at her garden, while some people are street homeless or stuck in entirely unsuitable accommodation.

I usually find ways to laugh at Jack to ease the pain, but sometimes she's just too inappropriate for that to even be a possibility.

Eurgh I'm gonna poor some wine and play with my catto for a bit. See you soon Frauen ❤

ETA- I edited to correct a typo and somehow managed to merge my posts. I'm confused and very sorry for the chaos!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
55D0A1F8-4B0F-482E-AC42-7F708FB2B7C9.jpeg

7B9CA374-98AC-43DD-BB53-C10426BB4C90.jpeg

Now I’m no Nigella, but she’s referring to this 👇🏻 and calling it a recipe, how can that be right??

B62024C0-B96C-4730-A453-CFA46DA1ADAB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
Bleurgh coconut milk in a stroganoff? Why just why. It's not a stroganoff in any way Jack
Christ I didn't even notice that, I was too distracted by the greasy sausages at 25p for 5 🤢

I often make a mushroom stroganoff which is perfectly nice in its own right, served with an adult's portion of rice - no need for coconut milk or bollock sausages!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.