Jack Monroe #292 Poet, philosopher, fighter, cook, hero

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg this is bleeping brilliant 😂
Monroe, the literal food expert and cook book hoarder/nerd, only manages to offensively confuse two entirely different places - whilst pretending to be so au fait with that cook book.
Oh Jack. This is beyond embarrassing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88
OMFG this is beyond funny.

I'm sure Jack won't mind when she realises her mistake, after all it'll blow over by the morning!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
"Southend... proooooved to much for the girl"

SING ALONG IF YOU KNOW THE WORDS

EDIT

Gladys even sings about "pawing your old car" (a Jack origin story!)
We should all sing this at The Sloppies!
I think we would be great….

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Predicting Jack's responses when she realises her mistake (and that TD mocked her):

TOOT TOOT: "Whoops, my face is red! I've updated my recommendations and will learn to be a bit more careful!"
Lights OFF: "In the spirit of trying to do something NICE, people decided to jump on me, laugh at me and humiliate me. Thanks a lot, you've just flared up my [insert fabricated illness]. Now, please leave me alone."
Lights ON: "Yeah well, at least I have an OH! I'm about to cook OH a Georgian sausage roll, off the matching plates OH and I have. 28p per portion, including OH."
As someone earlier said, I think there's a real chance she's going to go for TD this time in a variation of the lights off.

"Posting this to mock when I'm on the edge of a breakdown has pushed me over, I can't believe someone who is a friend of @Mom would do this. I've had threats from both varieties of Georgians because of this and OH LEFT."

• Haha
Reactions: 70
Paris, Texas will blow her tiny mind
I’d like to see her try to go to Washington DC as policto Jack and end up in the ~actual~ north of England in Washington.

She would be trapped forever in the sea of roundabouts, wander into the Galleries* and never be seen or heard of again.

*Not what it sounds like.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
With all this Georgia 🇬🇪 chaos did anyone else notice OH has been promoted to partner?

• Haha
Reactions: 93
Will we be seeing Jack preparing a Georgia Peach and chick pea curry from now?on
peach and chickpea cobbler, surely?
smartprice sausage gravy
broken biscuits and gravy

god knows what she'd make of grits. probably thinks they're free from that big yellow box at the end of the road

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Midnight Train to Georgia is one of my all time favourite songs, not sure I’m ever going to hear it now without thinking of Jack’s gaffe.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Come on, lets be fair lads. They could have made it a bit clearer on the cover it was Georgia state rather than the country. Does she even glance at the stuff she hoards?

Screenshot 2022-04-22 22.08.13.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
How is she going to backtrack out of this!? I can't wait!

Just a complete ignore? A delete? Ir a "gosh I did wonder...'.

This is delicious

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Constituent: what is your stance on the Eastern European crisis?
Jack: Hot diggedy dawg, I loves me some grits.
just read this out to my OH (DON’T ask about them, I’m very PRIVATE) and he’s laughing so much. This is probably my favourite duck up of Jack’s in a long time.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I'm so sorry for my polski sklep post, would you like me to delete it @MooBelle 💗.
No, not at all my lovely. If anything this post shows you have a heart.
Also, no shade at anyone posting about 'Vlad'
We need humour in these dark times and no one on these threads has ever crossed a line. I have often posted stupid things about 'Vlad' and we all know it is supposed to be a joke.
My anger is entirely directed at Jack Monroe. She is vile. She appropriates so many causes, but this one just really got to me.
I'm fine and my son and his in-laws are fine, but they are having to make life changing choices at this moment in time and that stupid woman is trying to get SM likes generated by interest in the Ukranian war.
I know your origin story @Pavlova was due to a pile on by Jack and you suffered a lot. I think you are lovely and I know you have no harm in you.
Please don't erase your posts x

• Heart
Reactions: 99
Come on, lets be fair lads. They could have made it a bit clearer on the cover it was Georgia state rather than the country. Does she even glance at the stuff she hoards?

View attachment 1213997
No. She's amazingly ignorant about food culture which isn't an issue in itself because we can't know everything. But she refers to herself as an expert.

Reactions: 41
Another quote tweet. Jack hasn't posted anything for 20 minutes, maybe the penny has finally dropped?

Screenshot 2022-04-22 at 22.10.50.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
I’m so excited for everyone who’s yet to read this thread - pure mirth awaits. Kind of wish I could go back in time and re-experience it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.