Jack Monroe #292 Poet, philosopher, fighter, cook, hero

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow. Georgian cuisine isn't really what you expect when you think of Eastern European food.

Screenshot 2022-04-22 21.51.50.png

Screenshot 2022-04-22 21.51.57.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 82
🎶 Gonna be some tweet sounds, coming down, from the night grift 🎶

(i know the commodores are from Alabama but close enough to the 🍑 state)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
"I'm such a nerd for church books" oh my god, can hardly breathe

It's about time the lies and performative bollocks resulted in such an obvious and hilarious fall right on her face tuned (sorry 'portrait mode') face

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 80
Just because my nitter thing is glitching, I can see the Jamie tweet again so it might not have been deleted.

Skills are not up with SL and MA so I apologise.

It may be there, it may not be. It is here which is the main thing.

😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
*twanging*
Now, she lived near the orangery
In this little ole bungalow shack
Her real name was Jack Monroe
But I called her Georgia Jack

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 67
Fiddle Dee Dee! Y'all want some authentic grits and vittles from Georgia? How about a darlin' tinned peach cobbler for dessert?
giphy (8).gif

I do declare!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Just because my nitter thing is glitching, I can see the Jamie tweet again so it might not have been deleted.

Skills are not up with SL and MA so I apologise.

It may be there, it may not be. It is here which is the main thing.

😏
It is still up.

he lives completely rent free in her head huh

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
The song, "The night the lights went out in Georgia," (famously covered by Reba McEntire) trolled Jack before its time :ROFLMAO:
I love that song, wail it regularly with my sister.

This evening is shaping up to be a wild one…. I just keep wondering what’s gonna happen next.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Can’t wait to see her try and pretend she listed it on purpose as a funny joke and everyone fell for it

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 60
I’m just picturing the “lost bobble face” as she reads the pisstake tweets, I surely am!

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Predicting Jack's responses when she realises her mistake (and that TD mocked her):

TOOT TOOT: "Whoops, my face is red! I've updated my recommendations and will learn to be a bit more careful!"
Lights OFF: "In the spirit of trying to do something NICE, people decided to jump on me, laugh at me and humiliate me. Thanks a lot, you've just flared up my [insert fabricated illness]. Now, please leave me alone."
Lights ON: "Yeah well, at least I have an OH! I'm about to cook OH a Georgian sausage roll, off the matching plates OH and I have. 28p per portion, including OH."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.