Jack Monroe #292 Poet, philosopher, fighter, cook, hero

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, I'm still grunking by bleeping hell what a bleep Jack is. She was evil to that poor man and she gas lit him after it too. I Hope the idiots that hire her are taking note. Maybe Lorraine has sacked her now.
When she was talking about her OH borrowing her clothes, was she breadcrumbing OH is a woman? She is vile for dominating her poor son. Definite mark of the narc right there. I'm still catching up but my goodness she has been nasty lately.
Perhaps there is a serious journo sniffing around. It might explain her re-writing of her history.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
I’d like to see her try to go to Washington DC as policto Jack and end up in the ~actual~ north of England in Washington.

She would be trapped forever in the sea of roundabouts, wander into the Galleries* and never be seen or heard of again.

*Not what it sounds like.
The Lambton Worm Clock RIP would end her

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Also late to the game but.....

Constituent" there is a ton of snow in my front garden"

Jack "hold my non alcoholic beer"

• Haha
Reactions: 44
She’s kicking (kicking some shins)
On that midnight train to Georgia (leaving on a midnight train)
Hmm, yeah
Said she’s going back (going back to find)
Her Tile cos she lost it (oh yeah she lost it)
She’d rather live in OH’s world (only if he doesn’t eat the pie)
Than live without him in a flat cap.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86
Wow, I'm still grunking by bleeping hell what a bleep Jack is. She was evil to that poor man and she gas lit him after it too. I Hope the idiots that hire her are taking note. Maybe Lorraine has sacked her now.
When she was talking about her OH borrowing her clothes, was she breadcrumbing OH is a woman? She is vile for dominating her poor son. Definite mark of the narc right there. I'm still catching up but my goodness she has been nasty lately.
Perhaps there is a serious journo sniffing around. It might explain her re-writing of her history.
Don’t be sad peeps haf ta- just keep reading you’re in for a proper hoot. This too shall pass

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Kripes. That takes me back. Do you suppose slop food will be different in the future?
It’s a great song - there will be nothing surviving on earth apart from a couple of cockroaches and Jack’s tenancy agreement.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
not sure where this will land, but there’s a song called The Night the Lights went out in Georgia 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
hahahahajaja

Reactions: 17
My avatar was from a very outdated chaos about Pears soap so I've finally updated it to remind myself of this wonderful Friday

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 100
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.