Jack Monroe #292 Poet, philosopher, fighter, cook, hero

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Constituent: what is your stance on the Eastern European crisis?
Jack: Hot diggedy dawg, I loves me some grits.

• Haha
Reactions: 94
I am honestly ended. Officially ☠ ⚰
I just can’t stop laughing. I stop them I start again. I need to get a grip. Literal. Food. Expert.

• Haha
Reactions: 66
Ah so we're back to not testing recipes thoroughly (because autism = always perfect first time, of course).

If she's got such a huge repertoire, why does she always churn out that peach curry for every paying gig?
Quickly followed by salmon paste pasta. She's done it all before on TV. Can't she cook anything else? Earlier, we were treated to the suggestion that we should squeeze out the contents of sausages so we could cook with sausage meat. Just buy sausage meat ffs. And all her forensic costing of everything by the gram/by the penny is just obsessive nonsense. By next week/next month/next year prices will have changed, so historically it will be meaningless. Nice to see that she has taken a little time out of her 100 hour week and she is not too tired to paint her nails.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
So... her cookbooks are "organised by Geographical region"?

No they're not! We KNOW they are organised in order of colour, which makes this library frau shudder

She's tangled up in her lies today. Love it!!!
I didn’t know that she organized her books by colour. NOW, I dislike her. That is the very depths of superficiality. That phrase doesn’t sound right, but you know what I mean.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
a couple of QTs. this has been the best chaos in forever! I cannot stop HOOTING

Screenshot_20220422-214850_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20220422-214926_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 96
The song, "The night the lights went out in Georgia," (famously covered by Reba McEntire) trolled Jack before its time :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 59
If Jack had any public profile whatsoever this gaffe would make the sidebar of shame, but they have no idea who she is so it'll fly under the radar. Which is what makes it even more delicous.

• Haha
Reactions: 73
This is truly a Fab Friday. One little lie about what she's "reading" throws doubt on every other thing she's said.

It's just so perfect....!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
If Jack had any public profile whatsoever this gaffe would make the sidebar of shame, but they have no idea who she is so it'll fly under the radar. Which is what makes it even more delicous.
Wait until the Americans see it

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.