Jack Monroe #292 Poet, philosopher, fighter, cook, hero

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hang on, I’m I to understand this correctly? Jack filling her freezer up with discounted low welfare meat is actually her doing her part for animal welfare? Literally everything she ever does is for the good of the planet, isn’t it? Such a saint!
Ok but she just upcycled an easter egg box into a storage container, what else do you want?

• Haha
Reactions: 60
0E273535-BEAD-4DD6-84E1-168A2F1EDEF1.jpeg
You do not love Gigantes, never ever in the memory of man will a person believe that you, mucky Monroe queen of bean washing, likes Gigantes. Lies

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
I don’t want to derail the thread, but I just wanted to say I wasn’t mocking Jack for being in rehab in my last post. It’s just that she said she was working, but we all know she was in rehab. Something she wrote a whole PDF in Diva about so not a private thing. Just wanted to clear that up in case I offended any of you. Now duck off x

• Heart
Reactions: 88
Jack: Wow! I didn't know Coca- Cola was invented in Georgia! Isn't it terrible the way the Americans have appropriated it- like Jollof rice all over again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91
She's just retweeted her incorrect recommendation :ROFLMAO: Jack's going to blow a gasket when she realises her mistake, or worse, if someone points it out to her

Screenshot 2022-04-22 at 21.32.30.png

• Haha
Reactions: 75
Sorry, if I may be so bold at this early stage but can I propose a Thread Title : Georgia Church Suppers, just like MamaPapa used to make!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 125
The idea of Jack rocking up in Tbilisi trying to score a plate of grits and collard greens tickles me immensely.

• Haha
Reactions: 70
I don't know if this squig is playing with Jack, but I'm owl champagning right now

(For reassurance Fraus, I know that Alabama borders with... Georgia)

Screenshot 2022-04-22 at 21.36.23.png

• Haha
Reactions: 61
I'm still bleating with laughter..
Booking my flight to Tbilisi. I've heard the peach cobbler is great.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
I was actually in Georgia (the state) last week, good job I’m not Jack or I’d have changed my sterling into Lari not dollars.

• Haha
Reactions: 81
We need a separate category for Trifley D- perhaps devoted to her best Tweet. The other squigs don't stand a chance.
Trifley D to get a lifetime achievement montage, like when Gladys Knight gets to perform a medley at the Grammys.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.