Jack Monroe #291 What about the price of hummus?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Burger flipper teacher totally missed a trick. She shouldn't have told Jack she'd be flipping burgers when she left school but should have got a dig in about eating them out of bins instead which would have been much funnier because it's nastier and Jack is a foul snake that deserves to be insulted at every opportunity.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
18EBC83B-D423-477B-B25C-880194999DF8.jpeg

Uh-oh. Squig doesn’t realise Jack is the busiest of all busy peoples and is tired 🥺

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
She simply will not allow SB to have his own expressions of personality. Aside from her permanent infantilisation of him we've seen her appropriate ALL of the things that were/are his as her own.
It is really unhealthy and super creepy.

She however can wait til she's alone and a 2am make the almost normal food and take all the snacks and fruit to scoff like the hungry caterpillar.
I am done! 🤯

Attachments

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
I do have ivy in my garden and am raging I did not think of this splendid prank. I am sorry for letting everyone down and will try to be better in future.
I’ve just googled it. It’s an actual thing! And Jack didn’t know it. This could be a first for Little Mx Know It All

• Haha
Reactions: 44
You can't give kitchen scraps to chickens unless they've come from a vegan kitchen. It is the law.
🔺️ but my daughter has pet chickens and I got my wrist slapped when I gave them peelings once.
Apparently you can by them their own fruit and veg but it can't be taken through the house. Normally it's something people would turn a blind eye to but there is a huge crisis with avian flu at the moment and the rules have been ramped up. They've got to be kept in a covered run (not just wire) and apparently there are random checks being done . People are getting pulled up on silly things.
If Jack gets done by the chicken police I will actually have an aneurysm from laughing.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 87
How do the squigs not get totally irritated and pissed off that she has already done, bought, tried, owned, eaten, visited, inherited, found, trialled every single suggestion that anyone ever has!
Why does she need to go through and stock take so forensically then? Surely use it, cross it off the list. *sigh*

Reactions: 29
I’m ready to volunteer as tribute and ask about OH peeps. Just seeing those two letters is making me want to claw my eyes out and replace them with eggs.

Obvs I won’t blow my cover and ask about granola but I might also ask about something else that has been bothering me.

Like why is she such a bleeping fuckwit?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.