Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MistyWindows

VIP Member
This is probably a bit obscure but for any Always Sunny fraus, to me Jack sounds like they have a mouth full of gozz whenever they speak and it reminds me of Gale the Snail 😅
“Just spit it out or swallow it!”

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Discombobby

She said T made her too randy but she still identifies as trans non binary she/they. She says.
Yeah, thanks for the recap mate 🙂The whole thing just feels like she won't stop screaming 'WAAAA ME ME ME..'
There was one stupid ass comment brought up on here where she said she was sick of people assuming she wants to own a penis. Errmmm... Nobody gives a shite luv. 🤣🤔

Reactions: 23

Lazarus

VIP Member
So I've assumed a flat 40% annual interest figure. That takes 16 years to go to 4 figures.

Column A is the debt at the start of the year, column B at the end.

View attachment 1212736

That's assuming no extra debt, one off charges etc.
Suggests the debt was higher initially, or using pay day loan companies.
The 40% was picked as a friend had that as a catalogue rate, and couldn't work out why her debts barely down each month.
But overall, sounds as accurate as the 344% price hike.
It feels likely to me that the £6 debt incurred a late payment fee (or multiple) plus letters which went unanswered and were probably added to the bill.
years ago Clydesdale Bank charged me two fees, one for an unpaid bill and another for going over my overdraft fee too. I think it cost me over £100 for something which was probably similar to Jack’s £6…
I’m almost certain Jack would have made a claim back for all her bank charges.

• Sad
Reactions: 22

Skyfall

Chatty Member
Dear god- she’s on one eh?
As for the OH not being on social media- that’s a blessing for him right there!
If only I could leave the madness of Monroe behind.
Just wanna be there when she falls. ( I know that’s bad of me but…hey, sue me!)

hollywood

Good afternoon fraus 🌈
I have a little tale, I had a very difficult morning. I got thorough it (EXHAUSTED) by putting myself in the mood for some buttery sage pasta with cut up bollock veggie sausages for tea.
I traveled to big Tesco via a sweltering ten hour camel back ride through the Safari dessert plains car to find that they had no interchangeable fresh sage.
Got myself in a bit of a grump and yomped over to the reduced section to find this for 63p! I love some fresh pesto as a treat and I’m giving my dosh to THAT MAN.
Happy days to you all 😂
View attachment 1210235
Was it a nice big car you travelled in?

• Haha

Amanda Lin

VIP Member
Is today finally a slop squad day?

Also to add to the secret list of fraus… how about Martin Money Saving? No mentions of the charidee monopoly match for a while 🤔

Into_the_tunnel

VIP Member
I was listening to a podcast which mentioned a legendary restaurant in Los Angeles that opened in 1946, where all the film people would go and eat.
This clip in particular piqued my interest and goes some way towards explaining Lestat Squiggle’s original interest in her. She is eternal 😳
View attachment 1210247
I couldn’t open your link for a minute and in my head you were referencing the French Laundry.

(which I know isn’t in LA but California is California)

Poca is all clean and wants to eat posh food too.

(don’t ask)

• Haha

Griftymcgriftface

VIP Member
I hope nice squigg isn’t getting more crap from her horrible FM.

Can I just ask- what is it that people don’t like about Depher?

Reactions: 21