Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
I don’t always agree with Phillip Proudfoot on twitter but she’s just been owned by him there. It’s been said more than once to her that she actively campaigned against a Corbyn led Govt. Which means she’s part of the problem. She’s basically a selfish attention seeking twat like Owen Jones who criticised Corbyn when it was fashionable to do so then made an attempt at an apology

Her and Jones are two of a kind in my view. Willo the wisps. Flip floppers. Not an original thought in their heads.
It's not the OP who is making the comment about Corbyn, it's one of the squigs in the responses.

Reactions: 17

L3moning

VIP Member
She wouldn’t pass vetting with that twitter floor to stand as an MP. She would need to stand as an Independent and spend some of her followers dosh on a campaign. She’s a delusional idiot who is getting worse. I’m blocking her on twitter.

part of me hopes that she does it for the lolz.
When it came up previously Jack was planning to stand for the National Health Action party.

• Haha

Captainmouse

VIP Member
So who do we think - celebrity/blue tick wise - has her number, because they are certainly aware of her, but do they know how poisonous and grifty? TD doesn’t count as 👑 squiggle but she does know many of them. I’m afraid Nigella may be in the bad books until she atones for the latest chaotic iteration of Jack that she encouraged.

I think…

1 Susie Dent defo one of us
2 Marcusmate
3 Tom Kerridge, Jamie Oliver and all Daily Kitchen chefs
4 Ruth & Eamonn
5 Channel 4 news

who else…
Either Sandi or one of the QI elves 😁

• Heart

trueblue222

VIP Member
It's not the OP who is making the comment about Corbyn, it's one of the squigs in the responses.
I just meant in general about Corbyn as it’s been said before. Sorry if that wasn’t clear.

I get the point that Phillip was trying to make. That she’s well off telling poor people how to eat.

Reactions: 16

'EllsBells

For thread 300, I'm going to make my dad's favourite; yellow belly custard, green snot pie, all mixed up with a dead dogs eye,
slap it on a butty, nice and thick,
and drink it down with a cold cup of sick. It can't be worse, can it?
OMG haven't heard this since my school days 🙀

• Haha
Fgs she's gone back to the war years, alright Dickens tell us more?!
I was listening in my sick bed earlier, whilst my kids where in school to a crime podcast where a girl who always had to be the centre of attention did things purely for attention this included things like attempting to take their life and hurting themselves. Even in the interview room they cried everytime the interviewers left because they stopped giving her attention. It's awful to say it but I think this is it boils down to, no one ever pays her the attention she NEEDS!
Is it too off topic to ask what the podcast is? Sounds imeresting and I'm also bored in my sick bed

• Heart

Captainmouse

VIP Member
We need to start thinking of ideas for a 300 thread celebration fraus. I’m thinking some kind of pie competition? I shall go for a prune and anchovy pasty.
I’ll win that easy
air pie and a walk round
calorie count and nutrition on a par with mackies, and so cheap

• Haha
Reactions: 14

JeanBurns76

Jimmy Saville raised millions for Stoke Mandeville, Rose West baked cakes and fed her victims before Fred finished them off. No one is immune to criticism just because they once raised a few quid for charity or they fed someone less well off than them. You’re 100% right. In ten years, 100k is nothing really. The best folk out there are the ones who raise money or help others with no self promotion at all. She could of raised millions if she actually put her mind to it and truthfully thought of others rather than herself.
Just catching up and seeing the Saville references 😂 some great minds on here!

Reactions: 13