Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wooh

VIP Member
Omfg content aside (this will affect other people in ways it won’t affect me so I will leave that response to them) this is not how Twitter is supposed to be used!! Put it on your broken website you absolute narc!!
This is a brilliant point

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Penelope_Ghent

VIP Member
I'm doing a roast chicken and roast potatoes for one (which is very sad but hey ho) and I just threw my potato peelings away, feeling very wasteful now. I could have stuck them in a pie or something.
Not too late to plant them in the garden. I occasionally use potato peelings (well the bits with the eye) to grow my own PoTaToeS.
There’s a tip for you Jack with your massive garden, unless her tenancy agreement prevents it.

• Haha
  • Heart

instacharlie

VIP Member
I eat my feelings, but as a bit of a pov (not on the level she claims just belt tightener style) THATS DAYS WORTH OF SNACKS ya blooming human dustbin get out
Today on Jackanory :rolleyes: (A list of shit that didn't happen. The end.)

We ALL know that didn't happen, but are we meant to be impressed? Disgusted? Does her son just have to lay there hungry? (Of course we know he's not there, but that is the impression I'd get if I were a squig). I often struggle to get a full night's sleep, but even on the odd occasion I wake up peckish the most I'll have is a hot drink and maybe a biscuit. After the whole song and dance of the last week, ranting that people cannot afford to feed themselves and she tweets this? What really goes on in that teeny little brain?

Let's hope no-one get's piled on today, eh!

• Heart

Smeghead

VIP Member
For thread 300, I'm going to make my dad's favourite; yellow belly custard, green snot pie, all mixed up with a dead dogs eye,
slap it on a butty, nice and thick,
and drink it down with a cold cup of sick. It can't be worse, can it?
Would love to get the recipe for that if you have time

• Haha

Griftymcgriftface

VIP Member
Sorry but what the fuck would sunflower seed spread taste like? Would it not completely overpower everything in that dish?

• Sick
  • Sad

Clapster1

Chatty Member
Jacksie is all about semantics and sneaky ways of writing something. Yes, she's raised £100k. But she hasn't donated it all. And there's the crux of it. Spot on Grifty, re Teemill.
I'm thinking by raised what actually happened is people have donated to relevant charities because of our Florence's endless poverty stories and she's claiming that... ALL of it.

jordishaw

Chatty Member
I agree, I’m pretty sure that other than Mom (who is simply dying to retain her appeal with the young, hip set, dahling) she’s essentially blacklisted with the food set and it’s why she keeps tweeting about how she’s ACKSHUALLY a political journalist and she started out in council chambers blah di fuckin blah. I think the Venereal Bollocks Index was an attempt stop slinging the slop and move in this direction but she’s so arrogant and thick she didn’t realise that you actually need both access to proper data and the ability to know what to do with it to be able to make any impact this way.

She’s a dreadful, dreadful person but it’s actually quite fun watching her identity crises play out live. The texture-free sludge she calls food is the only thing that realistically makes her any money, but she knows it means she loses all credibility in the foodie set.

Interesting that she said she and OH dress similarly. That’s because you latched onto his interests and bought a £100 flat cap you lovebombing narc. Other than being in recovery what do you actually have in common? Very little, I should imagine.
I used to rate the R4 Food Programme very highly, haven't listened to it much recently but it used to actually care about food plus the bigger food picture. So part of me is quite hoping that Jack won't be given the usual soft ride here. Or at least that given that it is pre recorded some of the sniffing will be edited out (people will be getting ready for their Sunday lunch!)

Captainmouse

VIP Member
It's weird and creepy. No 12yr old boy wants to share clothes with their mum. They'd get the piss absolutely ripped by their mates and called goodness knows what. She cannot stand that he's a seperate being.
Yeah I bet he luvs the bumps in the front of his T shirts jumpers etc 🙄

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 23

Captainmouse

VIP Member
Today is world earth day, and we are almost half way through it in the UK. No sign of Twitter's favourite collaborator mentioning no waste. It's a relief, as I have a mild hangover but not exactly value for them.
Let’s be honest when have any of her collabs been of value? Doubt Linda McCartney, hellmans, Mel Donte etc etc think they got value, I would imagine the all had a huge headache 🤕

Hollaaa

VIP Member
I’m still grunking the new thread but wanted to commend Jack on outdoing the very work of Jesus Christ miraculously feeding 5000,with how much food they’ve produced with their pork bellies.
It's like the Mumsnet chicken all over again.
But worse.

• Haha