Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cucumberthunder

VIP Member
I reported the suicide description tweet as ‘offensive and harmful’. The way that she reels off those words without including trigger warnings shows that she is an attention seeking narcissist. I wish I had reported the r*pe descriptions too. She is full of shit.
I reported too . Couldn't report the pile on from last night as it had been deleted

Reactions: 26

trueblue222

VIP Member
I saw something that said it was because her mum is Irish and some of the smears circulating at the time were to do with Ireland

She didn’t just criticise him. She was apparently railing against him and leading the charge against him. All the wailing and howling etc. She apologised but not sure how long after

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Captainmouse

VIP Member
View attachment 1210999

There honestly aren't enough eye rolls in the world for these people 🙄

Although I must agree that few others would be able to create such utterly revolting slop from these ingredients!
She is such a special person, causing the Victorian sewage system to be overloaded, and anybody foolish enough to waste there money on this pigswill, nutritionally and calorifically deficient. And definitely have their lights off!

• Haha

kachoochoo

VIP Member
begging santa the squigs for a soda stream got me thinking if the tray from the other day was triangulated or not

well it is now! there's quite a few knocking about ebay and other sites, all 20-30 quid. doubtless it was a puddle gift

20220422_114558.jpg

• Wow

EllaEm87

VIP Member

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
Babe, same. I'm hanging out my arse today and the last thing I need is Jack telling me to make porridge out of soil or some other shite.
Twitter is her LITERAL job, though?

How can she not be doing anything? How will the squigs cope? Who will suggest Mac n Cheese to them now?!

• Haha

BubbleDuck

VIP Member
In my head - she just googled 90s smells and posted the picture. She’s that much of a liar.
Proper CK and not the much more affordable Woolworths dupe ( whose name escapes me right now ). Presumably Jack bought it will the bus money she saved walking the 93 miles to school ( or whatever ridiculous fictional amount they claimed )

• Haha