Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Captainmouse

VIP Member
Also, they’ve clearly not fact-checked anything.
Jack didn’t cause the ONS changes - they’d already been announced last year. She didn’t “launch” the Vimes Boots Index - it doesn’t exist. She doesn’t provide nutritious recipes for The Poors - the portions are tiny (so she can keep them artificially cheap) and are often calorie-deficient - it’s not food that people can live off.
She’s a vicious bully on SM. Time and time again.
All that, and she’s not paid tax for at least two years, despite working solidly and having many lucrative projects (not to mention ££££ from Patreon). This is not tax avoidance (legal), it is tax evasion (very much not legal).
I hope someone writes to this organisation and alerts them to this. If she wins, it will be hugely embarrassing for them.
Same goes for The Food Programme. I hope they’ve fact checked. And if they’ve interviewed her, god knows how many new lies the self-aggrandising twerp will have come up with.
🙄🙄🙄🙄

ETA: Not to mention the scammy Kickstarter. So many skeletons in her closet.
Closet? A vast Cavern

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Captainmouse

VIP Member
Dear god- she’s on one eh?
As for the OH not being on social media- that’s a blessing for him right there!
If only I could leave the madness of Monroe behind.
Just wanna be there when she falls. ( I know that’s bad of me but…hey, sue me!)
There is a humongous queue, awaiting that very moment

Reactions: 18

KebabGirl

VIP Member
ah man, i still love ck one and get lots of happy memories when i smell it and now the fuckwit's gone and ruined that too! :cry:
Babe, same.

I still use it, as I'm stuck in the 90s. And it doesn't make me sneeze. Looking at the bottle thinking hmm, maybe it's time for a change!

• Heart
Reactions: 17