Jack Monroe #291 What about the price of hummus?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
86th out of 400 pupils ✅
Reading age of a seven year old at just five years old ✅
Being a prick ✅
Only 86th?! I thought she was diagnosed gifted?
And that’s not particularly impressive reading age wise, loads of kids read well up. I was reading Famous Five books at 6 & The Hobbit at 7/8. And I am not in the slightest bit gifted, reading is just my jam innit (not Jacks nasty idea of jam) I admit to being a bit of a weirdo kid maybe but not ‘gifted’ UGH.
And I meant to say earlier, with all that weird tit sugar - no wonder your bleeping teeth hurt you sugar sucking goon!!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I'm really hung up on the #nowastecookbook

Was it ever mentioned again after this?

Screenshot_20220421-212926_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
She’s always like this. She just had a period of remission after LJC removes her phone and packed her off to dayhab. Hardly a month after diva.pdf she was insufferable. Then she went viral.

Reactions: 45
What do you think she is going to try for engagement to try to get over the 500k line? I reckon she will be there by tomorrow.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
🛑 Sentimental Post Klaxon 🛑

You guys blow me away. The honesty, compassion and empathy here is amazing and I genuinely feel privileged to share this worst corner of the internet with you all. I’ve cried tears of sadness and laughter here and the fact people can be so open is something special.

Jack in my opinion is very triggering on a lot of different levels. Given she spends a lot of time here, she really should take a leaf out of the Cabal book and be mindful of that.

Sending you all lots of love ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 133
If I was allowed I would tweet Jack and the hashtag with the following ingredients.

2 slices of bread
A slither of butter
A tin of beans

Go on Jack make a meal of that!’
Leave the slices of bread on a radiator for several days to completely dry out and harden up, then crush into fine dust.
Rinse the beans clean of any semblance of sauce and flavour, breaking up the consistency of them in the process so they turn into soft mush.
combine the mushy beans and bread dust in a pan and heat until lukewarm.
Apply slither of butter to a rusty old spoon, then use the spoon to eat the mush and dust straight out of the pan greedy goblin style, saving some for a midnight snack in bed.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 61
🛑 Sentimental Post Klaxon 🛑

You guys blow me away. The honesty, compassion and empathy here is amazing and I genuinely feel privileged to share this worst corner of the internet with you all. I’ve cried tears of sadness and laughter here and the fact people can be so open is something special.

Jack in my opinion is very triggering on a lot of different levels. Given she spends a lot of time here, she really should take a leaf out of the Cabal book and be mindful of that.

Sending you all lots of love ❤
Love you too…. Apart from when you say “don’t google” as I can’t help myself just like Jack can’t help grifting and lying.

Leave the slices of bread on a radiator for several days to completely dry out and harden up, then crush into fine dust.
Rinse the beans clean of any semblance of sauce and flavour, breaking up the consistency of them in the process so they turn into soft mush.
combine the mushy beans and bread dust in a pan and heat until lukewarm.
Apply slither of butter to a rusty old spoon, then use the spoon to eat the mush and dust straight out of the pan greedy goblin style, saving some for a midnight snack in bed.
Don’t forget to rustle through the neighbour’s bin that was overflowing with food to find an inexplicable egg to mix in raw.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Solidarity to anyone suffering because of her tonight. She’s shameful and shameless and I’m genuinely sorry if she’s upset people. Please try and remember that she isn’t worth it and she’s a very unhappy person.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.