Jack Monroe #29

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone remember Heinz Toast Toppers? I LOVED them when I was a teenager, it’s all I ever wanted for breakfast and tea when I got home but unfortunately they’ve gone from the shelves.

Pretty much like Spira’s, Fuses, Spring Onion Walkers and Campino sweets - up in supermarket heaven 😢
One of my husband's favourite ever snacks was Heinz pizza toast toppers with cheese and garlic salt. He used to guard them like an angry gerbil I case I tried to eat them.

He is still bitter that they stopped making them.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I feel given the show of support for Heinz Toast Toppers, a petition is in order to get them brought back.

The day it appears on the Lockdown Larder hashtag will be the best day of my life ‘what can I do with some Heinz Toast Toppers?’

Jack - sling it in a curry

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I feel given the show of support for Heinz Toast Toppers, a petition is in order to get them brought back.

The day it appears on the Lockdown Larder hashtag will be the best day of my life ‘what can I do with some Heinz Toast Toppers?’

Jack - sling it in a curry
In today's sourdough society they could really make a comeback I think

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can anyone remember Heinz Toast Toppers? I LOVED them when I was a teenager, it’s all I ever wanted for breakfast and tea when I got home but unfortunately they’ve gone from the shelves.

Pretty much like Spira’s, Fuses, Spring Onion Walkers and Campino sweets - up in supermarket heaven 😢
If you like tuna, then google creamed tuna (on toast). It’s an economy meal, really easy to make and is tasty and comforting. It’s basically a white sauce, I add Dijon mustard, and a can or two of tuna and peas. Creamed chicken is similar. I remember having creamed chicken in those vol au vent things when I was a kid. Another creamed toast topper is creamed chipped beef which my father used to love. It was something he was served when he was in the Navy. You could buy frozen versions of it. The Navy term for it was tit on a Shingle! 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
It’s on instagram too, she says she made the cards herself because of course.
How did she have enough printer ink after GrunkaLunka printing all these threads?? Let me guess, does she have 3 printers along with 3 of everything else in her bungalow with stairs?

Edit: As in hastily printing through the threads, not suggesting Grunka printed them for her! 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Oh here we go again. I see she wrote a very angry post to the person asking her to have a twitter break and then deleted it, then apologised.
17248885-12D2-413B-869B-E8B8397E7AF4.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
How did she have enough printer ink after GrunkaLunka printing all these threads?? Let me guess, does she have 3 printers along with 3 of everything else in her bungalow with stairs?
Yes, absolutely

(Sorry it’s my first time)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.