Jack Monroe #29

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What sort of/where do you get your tofu? I used to love The Engine Shed's marinaded tofu and was devastated when they closed down.

Reactions: 3
What sort of/where do you get your tofu? I used to love The Engine Shed's marinaded tofu and was devastated when they closed down.
It was on special in Aldi a few months ago. Clearspring organic

I like the cauldron one as well. The one that’s marinated in ginger and ginger. Ready to eat. Think you can get that in Asda and Tesco.

Reactions: 5
I had this - hot and sour noodle soup
And prosecco - fancy!

Reactions: 25
This is a great post. I'm not vegan, but for my friends who are, it's a deeply principled belief. I don't eat meat every day, but it's not a spectrum, is it?

Reactions: 12
This is a great post. I'm not vegan, but for my friends who are, it's a deeply principled belief. I don't eat meat every day, but it's not a spectrum, is it?
you’re more vegan than Jack then.
Seriously though why is she holding onto the vegan thing? She’s at best 10% plant based going by her twitter.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.