Jack Monroe #289 I see that Jack Monroe is doing her attention seeking thang again. Tiresome.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know the other thing about the fawning responses to absurdly facetunned uncanny valley photo? Don't they reveal the extent to which her followers (blue tickers and normies alike) don't actually watch any of her stuff? They haven't seen her on Lorraine, they didn't watch her Parliament stuff, the haven't seen any of the back catalogue. They don't engage with any of her 'work' beyond liking and replying within the realm of Twitter so have no idea how far that photo is from reality?

• Wow
Reactions: 52
While it's quiet, Let us marvel at the speed of Jack's recovery from her mental health crisis.

View attachment 1202720

View attachment 1202722

13th April on the verge of a breakdown. 17th April wearing a colourful jumper to signal how happy she is. So y'know thanks Jack for adding to perception that folk with mental health problems are making it up and cynically using their conditions for their own purposes. So progressive, much activism.
bleep
That’s really a shocking narrative to put out there. I don’t believe a word anyway. The breakdown tweets come when she’s challenged on the tit she posts

Reactions: 34
Apologies but I’ve been extremely BUSY & didn’t have time to remember basic biblical bread facts. I actually have a great recipe for unleavened sourdough bread, I’ll post it later if I have time. But now I need to go to Asda to find some cheap communion wine to blue-tack to the altar.
I’m so glad you’ve joined here rev Frau/herr - I’m 🦉🍾🥂at how funny you are !

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
A prime example of expectation vs reality

On the model, cool, quirky hippy vibe.

On Jack, something your mum would buy in the sale because 'it was 70% off
HAHAHA!
"......70% off!"
Yes! It's a pure 'Bingo with the girls' jumper!

(Not disrespecting the Bingo at all. The Mother in Law captured €350 last Friday!)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Oh Squig, I say this with love but you really need to get out more. Maybe take up a nice restful hobby.

Screenshot 2022-04-18 12.37.42.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 107
She really wants her OH to be 🔺 doesn’t she? That artwork stands out so would stick in your mind I bet she’s secretly waiting for a squig to pop up ‘Oh that’s Anne & Harry’s house I recognise the painting are you seeing Steven? Lovely man, lovely family’

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 65
Please do forgive me if I have done a chaos here...

I searched that squig who replied and was having a little look at their account. They do poetry and have opinions very similar to JM. I then looked at their media... and... they have a cat... very similar to JM's cat? Very very similar.... and also seem to only have posted pics of it very recently

PURE SPECULATION M'LUD

Eta: I think it goes without saying, it doesn't matter who her OH is or anything about them. But JM wants the speculation. She seems to thrive on it. And tbh, if I didn't want people speculating or discussing my personal life, I would be better protecting my presence online. Funny little comments and profiles being open will invite people to talk. This is why you must be careful what you are putting out to the public.

Edited again for poor spelling and grammar
If it is Jack’s new partner' they are doing what Jack used to do with LJC, and other exes for all I know.

Having little private jokes on Jack's public account. All part of the reeling in process.

Still if the new partner really wants to impregnate a self-declared mentally vulnerable woman who is only a few months in to recovery, they need to be having a word with themselves

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 63
This is a cat I follow on the interwebs. This is his Monday face. Babe, same! And yes, that is a freckle on his nose. 🥰

pumpkin monday face.jpg

Wasn't it great to see Jack’s special kind of love and peace yesterday. ❤
She must make some real, true friends on Twitter – not just sycophants.
There was cake.
And a jumper.
Refreshers!!!
Nose got big again.

I don’t normally comment on appearance but I think the nose is the only real thing in that selfie.

(Fraus with a history of "naughtiness" isn't refreshers code for a little something?)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
She really wants her OH to be 🔺 doesn’t she? That artwork stands out so would stick in your mind I bet she’s secretly waiting for a squig to pop up ‘Oh that’s Anne & Harry’s house I recognise the painting are you seeing Steven? Lovely man, lovely family’
Except hrs called Harold, even if she reveals his true name he will always be Harold to me. The same as when my friends with boyfriends with nicknames when we were young and are now professionals in their field will always be pockets, or little Timmy. They will never be Thomas or Ben.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Jesus is all about the number 40 in the same way that Jack is all about the 3(44).

@RevEd as a literary frau I am enjoying your posts very much. Reminds me of the time I decided to read the Bible so I could understand Milton, but your interpretation is actually useful.
Hard agree . Rev brings another element to this merry band . I’ve learned more on these threads than in my entire school life .

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Part of me wants to go back to the first mention of OH and count how many times she's said OH since then but I've got chocolate eggs to eat. Nobody needs to mention an OH that many times, that's all I know. Absolute desperado.
I have no chocolate eggs. So...

001.jpg

B4440549-31E6-415A-844B-7F0D9BD46180.jpeg

Screenshot_20220418-130408_Twitter.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

Screenshot_20220418-130217_Twitter.jpg

008.jpg

009a.jpg

009b.jpg

Screenshot_20220418-125916_Twitter.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 92
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Oh Squig, I say this with love but you really need to get out more. Maybe take up a nice restful hobby.

View attachment 1202753
Grayson Perry's cat Kevin liked one of my comments on an Insta post one time. I inwardly glowed but kept it to myself apart from telling my Other Half. There was no shrieking or crying 😻 Mr 'EllsBells was not overly impressed 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
This has probably already been said, but interesting on the selfie post that she’s spelled out ‘my other half’ rather than the abbreviation she usually uses (ask me about my partner! Go on, ask me!) and that she’s used the pronouns ‘their’ in front of parents, instead of his/her. I think Jack has got a new fella #OldHaroldtruther

View attachment 1202433
I'm leaning towards a girlfriend, and using the neutral pronouns for a Scooby-Doo mystery AND in case any of the conservative midlands set are shocked by lesbian shagging.

My other thoughts include how lonely and empty she must feel on her own. It's a very personal but strong opinion of mine that no one is your other half. The sum of the parts of a couple must be greater than the whole. No point looking for another to complete you.

D
E
E
P

• Heart
Reactions: 53

View attachment 1202753
Call me cynical, but the only thing to get me to shriek and cry real tears, is either a full uninterrupted nights sleep, if David Hockney suddenly turned up on my doorstep for a ciggy and a cuppa or a £1m lottery win to be honest.
😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I'm leaning towards a girlfriend, and using the neutral pronouns for a Scooby-Doo mystery AND in case any of the conservative midlands set are shocked by lesbian shagging.

My other thoughts include how lonely and empty she must feel on her own. It's a very personal but strong opinion of mine that no one is your other half. The sum of the parts of a couple must be greater than the whole. No point looking for another to complete you.

D
E
E
P
Who is our resident has a flutter on the nags Frau?

What odds would I get for her to be dating a Transman?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Morning all. Hope the chocolate hangovers aren’t too bad. Saw a few queries on the previous thread about Jack’s QT Jesus isolating for 72 hour.

Presumably this is based on thinking Jesus was dead for 3 days, however, he said he would be raised ‘on the 3rd day.’ As in, after 2 nights.

The Bible’s timeline has Jesus dying at 3pm on Friday, and being buried that evening. Nothing happened on Saturday as this was the Jewish sabbath, and then on the Sunday morning the empty tomb was discovered. So more like 40 hours.

Perhaps more importantly, Jesus was not Sat doing crosswords, baking sourdough or crocheting (other Lockdown hobbies available). The entire basis of the Christian faith is that he was dead. More specifically he actually descended into hell, where he began freeing the souls of those held captive there (aka ‘the harrowing of hell’). So actually, he was seeing plenty of people.

(whether you think He was real or not - that’s your own choice - I can at least shed light on what the Christian story is, as opposed to Jack’s interpretation for e-likes).
Thanks, I'm enjoying these Christian theology points, so interesting and history-weaving

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.