Jack Monroe #289 I see that Jack Monroe is doing her attention seeking thang again. Tiresome.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Feel silly asking this now but can someone give me the definition of “grunking”?

I googled and the urban dictionary entry didn’t seem right:eek:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Struggling with title noms peeps.

Gone back 15 pages in most liked… we’ve had Joan of Narc.

Any ideas?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
mine was the "thank you to SB's dad" letter in the graun xmas 2019, after believing for so long that he wasn't around, based on her story

I finally delurked here September 2020 (I was another of hundreds of people who only found tattle because of sali hughes's video) as I had to comment on the comic kitchen classic fish finger lasagne and now here I am, keeping an eye on her to do list!
I was a bit cynical one day and googled’Jack Monroe criticism’. I was still using Twitter at that point but deleted soon after for other reasons. There was a tweet where two guys were saying that she was fake, and disingenuous. I was very curious so kept googling and found Tattle. Not going to lie, felt a bit guilty at the start of reading but then the more I read………

Reactions: 22
She’a sent most of the people on these threads here by playing the victim. She really has got 💩 for 🧠 hasn’t she? Half of these threads wouldn't exist if she just stfu and kept off Twitter for a few hours a day!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.