Jack Monroe #288 Only a psychopath separates a bunch of bananas for a photograph.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The maniacs and the killers are the only two bands I haven’t seen that I want to.

I’m not a huge manics fan but I like them.

if you tolerate this etc

I love muse though. And they are phenomenal live

Reactions: 17
I just got virtual whiplash on my grunk she's gone from one extreme to another so quickly.

It's not normal - and I'm seriously wondering whether any of it (including cooking for these people) is true or if she's descended finally into a complete and utter fantasy world.

Reactions: 39
Who knows?

I spend too much time thinking about it, get too invested and say things I maybe shouldn’t.

Reactions: 21
Actually can you imagine the horror of SB’s friend being asked to Jack’s for dinner? Poor lamb.

Reactions: 25
Trying to show she’s a good person cooking for someone imaginary that can’t cook for themselves, going for a secondhand sympathy vote

Reactions: 36
Shut up 1 pair of shoes immigrant grandfather he had 12 fucking houses tho, maybe if you stopped buying shit you’d have at least one!

Reactions: 89
Also: squigs, please someone ask her about the Paul Hollywood photo and what the context behind showing an old photo was - other than bitterness, that is.

Reactions: 34
Oh no, it’s bad. Send deliveroo ASAP

PS sorry for the hugely unprofessional scroll bars, silver and marm would NEVER, but I have an iPhone mini cos smol hands

Reactions: 108
It just shows it's all lies, simply her attempts to deflect any criticism. She actually stated earlier that she was on the verge of a breakdown! She truly doesn't know the meaning of the word, and it's disgusting of her to throw around terms like that the instant she wants to shut down an argument. Disgraceful person, she really is.

Reactions: 61
That amount of pork belly is not feeding 2 adults, 2 pre-teens, and 2 more portions for what is presumably another adult.

I'm not willing to address the dusty slop.

Reactions: 64
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.