Jack Monroe #284 Jack 'Doesn't turn up to every Twitter fight' Monroe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Writing this here cos otherwise I’d post this on Twitter but someone who doesn’t pay their taxes does not deserve to be given a platform to tell others what they think.

The blue ticks are busy quote tweeting and asking people to pop something in the tip jar for the impoverished author.
Kevin is the new Potatoes.
I can’t read any more of this. This is too bleeping much how thick some people are. Why not point them to charities who help people struggling, who are working hard all day and looking after their own kids/ loved ones. This person only looks after herself. Going to stop reading and avoid Twitter cos this is just disgusting

• Heart
Reactions: 44
She’s talking absolute gash about supermarket wages as well. Admittedly some pay better than others but the last job I had paid me min wage and I’d have been better off working in a supermarket. Jack. You are so out of touch with the real world it’s frightening.
My friend worked in a Tesco's express for a few years she worked overtime as there was always loads. Granted she lived at home but she managed to do loads of cool stuff on that wage and her benefits from work were fab. Another friends mum manages to keep her owner home and live quite well on her supermarket wage. Her husband is ex army so perhaps he gets a decent pension too.

Reactions: 21
She does not eat smartprice pasta and oats with water. She is a liar! She was tweeting a few weeks ago about hoovering up a Chinese meal.

She has designer dresses and she used to brag about how much free stuff she gets sent.

Stop lying! Even in the yellow sticker food shops you used to post it’s very clear that you don’t exist on oats and pasta.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
Why doesn’t she cancel her Patreon account and ask the people donating to her to give the money to food banks instead? I am actually furious that her followers pay her rent and she’s still pleading poverty. What about all the collabs you have coming up you grifter?

TOOT TOOT!
Was just about to say this!

Reactions: 24
SmartSelect_20220412-120409_Twitter.jpg

It's great when an account like this calls her bullshit out as she has to grit her narc teeth and become a bootstrap bum licker.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
Is like that lady during the BLM stuff and she handed jack back her arse, "another phrase I think she pinched from here" stop stealing our words to impress your mates. You trumpet!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
She clearly didn't go to her AA group yesterday night, too busy twittering and eating trash porridge.

(The banana peels made me think of super old Big Brother, when the housemates tried to smoke banana skins and got them confiscated by BB. I dunno why my head went there lol.)

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Oh good God, she's already retweeted It’s Not About The Pasta, Kevin.

I'm just praying the crappy bungalow has a prolonged power cut v v soon.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Like. I don’t know about most people but I hardly carry cash these days. The only time I tend to have cash on me is if I’m out for a meal and I need a couple of quid for a tip

It’s all a nonsense. Crumpled fiver. Stereotypical nonsense. So detached from the reality of being poor it’s obscene.
Fivers don't crumple any more. They leap out of your bag if your not careful, they are so uncrumply

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
There are numerous re-tweets of her PayPal details. A fool and their money are so easily parted on that hell site aren’t they?

• Angry
Reactions: 32
There's been a lot to get my smol, not forensic brain around in the last day or two but I have a little question....
Given that LJC was clearly in a morse established, stable 'better' job why when they set up home together was Jack the nominated lead tenant!?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Oh good God, she's already retweeted It’s Not About The Pasta, Kevin.

I'm just praying the crappy bungalow has a prolonged power cut v v soon.
Everyone look at me, I was rude to an ignorant head on the internet. I'm so amazing. Look at everything I do for you.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.