Jack Monroe #284 Jack 'Doesn't turn up to every Twitter fight' Monroe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't worry dear Dinosaury S, she is not allowed near my bridge so she can't get above the Firth of Forth on the East side x

Reactions: 34
Wonder if it’s the same person I (kind of) know ?

Reactions: 10
Grunking but I bloody knew it. Bingo! Narc rage = LJC new partner.

Reactions: 39
Mentally working out whether mam’s would be on the correct side of the wall… I think so. We’re ok.

Reactions: 21
Love the forensic details Manc.

Reactions: 36
jay recently made a program about learning to read

Reactions: 22
I think Jack shouting 'I know the truth' when she lies about small electrical appliances used for cooking bread was one of the funnier moments for me but here you go.
https://giphy.com/E9losnocFe2Aw

Property inspectors do not care whether the kitchen floor is clean. Just a pathetic way of reminding people that she rents while she’s in the public eye again.
100% this. How someone lives is their business. How they treat the property is another. Messiness is fine, not reporting a leak pissing through the ceiling, for example, is not and thats what the inspections are for. It used to really piss me off when I did these checks and the landlord would ask me for photos of how each room looked....absolutely none of your business. Obviously there's limits on this...knee deep in grime and the carpet has cat shit on etc, I'd have a quiet word but on the whole nah.
I would propose she has had a massive hissy fit, smashed some stuff up, needs to cover tracks because she can't be arsed properly cleaning it up PLUS her kitchens a shitty mess and she has an inspection tomorrow and she's shitting herself.

Reactions: 36
Funny you should post that as a few months back she mentioned the shelves, these are the ones she put up!!

and this comment followed about the shelves so she knew they were a risk and seems to be too much on them for that reason

If is these shelves (if this actually happened) only herself to blame as they were not there when rented out

If they were other shelves she should know that she is responsible for upkeep within the house including making sure it's not a fire risk (please don't show me the raggy rug!)

Reactions: 60
BIB thread title suggestion

Reactions: 39
Let’s not forget she was threatening us all here with court action as long as two years ago - we were planning our court outfits and everything. She had 30 folders of tattle printed out, or some such rubbish. It’s all just hot air, and threats in an attempt to silence us. And nothing came of it, as we knew it wouldn’t.

Reactions: 56
It's all very shouty and school debatey.
JM, leader of the Jack Party and her Animal Farm style rules:

• Whatever goes upon Tory legs is an enemy.
  • Whatever goes upon Labour legs, or has Liberal leanings, is a friend.
  • No Jackolyte shall wear colourful clothes.
  • No one mention the missing creatures.
  • No Jackolyte has the RIGHT to comment on the bloody price of pasta.
  • No Jackolyte shall institute a pile on at a Blue Ticker.
  • Jack is an Actual Top Princess and Literal Food Expert. You aren’t. Jack wins.
Rattle rattle!

Reactions: 44
Don’t know if this has been posted yet but Honorary Frau Dent hits another home run:

Reactions: 82
A £100 hat tho.

What a fucking weapon.

View attachment 1188624

Grunking so not sure where this will fall….but why the ever loving fuck would you not get a proper job which paid proper wages so you didn’t have to do this?? If you can’t reduce your outgoings then up your income ffs!! And working minimum wage a 100 hours a week you’d be laughing you daft twat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.