Jack Monroe #282 Cumin: 2p, onions: 8p, fingernail dirt: priceless

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh dear, she is tired, isn't she?

maybe a nap's in order before she has a full- blown tantrum

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Too tired for science but right in there with the snark!
Did Harold remove Big Car privileges, buttercup?

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I’m now getting this ad…wonder where Jack could wake up and be after a Dino nap?

D216E3DA-7264-466A-9B66-49260FA46448.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
“ is the ‘food’ provided of the same portion size and guaranteed nutritional standard as the school meal “

Well if you are worried Jack , maybe you could whip them up a batch of peach and chickpea curry ( with rice if they want to blow the budget ) because that’s so filling and nutritious you’ve been expecting people on low incomes to survive on teaspoon sized portions of it for the last 10 years

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
We have had a busy week already, we were out this morning and now we were watching a movie, they have picked a programme I hate now so I have decided to sort washing read tattle, until it's over then I will see if they fancy doing something else.

All I have seen her do is snark and talk about terrible sweets and food, her kid must be bored!

Also what's wrong with using your imagination to do things with your kids, cheap craft using recycling, my kids love that, painting, park, picnics, trips to local museums,

I don't think I would use the free school activities even if I was offered them unless it was something my kids really wanted to do. I quite like spending time with them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Me too, the poor woman must be embarrassed enough at being associated with that shitshow, without her bringing it up. Poor old Jack, she's so desperate to seem impressive "look, look I used to live with an important person. I wasn't always a hoop rinsing Harold pumper".
Omg 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
“We”

🙄

ETA- that trans flag is still there btw and there are a lot people v angry today Jack about the PM’s comments.

Anything from you?

Anything?

Nope thought not.
It's for the best though really. She'd manage to be offensive if she did bother her arse

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.