Jack Monroe #282 Cumin: 2p, onions: 8p, fingernail dirt: priceless

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Don't be a moron. Do the pasta as absorbtion - boil a kettle (cheapest), put into pan, put on lid, bring straight back to the boil, add pasta, bring back to the boil, take off heat with the lid on for ten minutes, do the slop shite and bring up to heat (takes no time at all due to it all being tinned/precooked), drain cooked pasta and stir through. Result: stuff that still tastes like crap, but only costs 2-3 minutes of gas/electric rather than 15-20 and isn't the consistency of wallpaper paste.

Or even better, do the pasta whilst you fry up sliced sausage, thick cut onion, some sliced cabbage and some Caraway seeds (add a splash of water to help it steam at the point of adding the cabbage - there's plenty of salt in the sausage - and put the lid on to help it steam with that and the moisture from the onions). When it's done, put on a plate with the pasta.

Then use the chickpeas to make a separate meal for the next day rather than wasting them.

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Exhausted Jack is bloody exhausting. Yet how is she exhausted? It's obvious that this is the time of day she gets up! I'm halfway through the day already, whizzing through jobs so I can sit down this afternoon with a coffee and see what shite she's come out with today 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
If I was LJC I would cease and desist the tit out of her.
Me too, the poor woman must be embarrassed enough at being associated with that shitshow, without her bringing it up. Poor old Jack, she's so desperate to seem impressive "look, look I used to live with an important person. I wasn't always a hoop rinsing Harold pumper".

• Haha
Reactions: 81
Me too, the poor woman must be embarrassed enough at being associated with that shitshow, without her bringing it up. Poor old Jack, she's so desperate to seem impressive "look, look I used to live with an important person. I wasn't always a hoop rinsing Harold pumper".
'I coulda bin a contender'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
So tired of Jack wheeling out adhd when she needs attention. I have inattentive ADD and I have worked my ass off to cope without meds. Ive held a job down full time and I manage money. She just relies on handouts as usual. And she is so blind to realising how privileged she actually is.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
No, that one said they started the process the second an expose was aired I think. Something that could have got LJC in massive trouble anyway, stupid whelksplat.
Luckily for LJC' Jack has a proven track record for being a liar and fantasist. All she needs to say is no such conversation . You know what she's like.

Reactions: 34
Yes, sending a tweet is exhausting eh Jack? Not like working in the mines or anything?
I think she‘s salty over Harold’s lovely big car. Hasn’t been mentioned since Croydon has it?
Harold has decided to go and visit his sister Margaret in Bristol and Jack is all put out because Harold felt it was too soon to invite her along, "our Margaret is very set in her ways Jack". Jack has thrown an enormous tantrum and accused Harold of being ashamed of her for being a poor.

While Harold is away there will be a Jaccident, which is intended to make him feel guilty. This will work because Harold is too nice for his own good as Margaret will tell you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.