Jack Monroe #282 Cumin: 2p, onions: 8p, fingernail dirt: priceless

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if she addressed the tax thing because with the new series (lol) and all the other shite she keeps bellowing into the ether, she's realised people are starting to take notice and she's getting called out more.

Pretty scummy either way given we all know how often the lights flicker on and off and she can go from being properly medicated and FINE to biting people's heads off for saying she seems well at the drop of a £100 hat

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Wonder if she addressed the tax thing because with the new series (lol) and all the other shite she keeps bellowing into the ether, she's realised people are starting to take notice and she's getting called out more.

Pretty scummy either way given we all know how often the lights flicker on and off and she can go from being properly medicated and FINE to biting people's heads off for saying she seems well at the drop of a £100 hat
Thing is, it isn't going away and it keeps getting mentioned on Twitter. So possibly she's thought she should give her excuses. Doesn't explain how she can have the brass neck to call others out for dodgy finances, and make the statement "as a taxpayer..."! I can't work out if it's just absolute brazenness on her part or if she deludes herself into thinking she's not the same as the other tax dodgers.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Forensically keeps Asda receipts for a decade, uses Pythagorus daily, can work out 3p worth of salt, creates amazing 😬 spreadsheet for TT donations, stock-takes her cupboards weekly, reorganises rooms in her house quarterly, changes her crockery each season/festivity, transcribes the spring statement in her moleskin journal, challenges ONCs figures and creates (🤨) new Index, has months in rehab, 3 therapists on speed dial, meds for ailments, attends AA, has an ACCOUNTANT…yet when it comes to paying her taxes it’s just disorganisation, adhd, clinical depression - you could not make this tit up 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 97
2 years of disorganisation Jack! Shocked that she's actually made a comment on the subject.
...but not shocked that it is,of course, down to her disabilities which as ever she's cynically using as a get out of jail free card.

Reactions: 41
Thing is, it isn't going away and it keeps getting mentioned on Twitter. So possibly she's thought she should give her excuses. Doesn't explain how she can have the brass neck to call others out for dodgy finances, and make the statement "as a taxpayer..."! I can't work out if it's just absolute brazenness on her part or if she deludes herself into thinking she's not the same as the other tax dodgers.
That is it. She doesn't pay her taxes for whatever reasons. But that means she simply cannot judge others on tax matters. And I think her even chipping in on anything poverty related is a bloody cheek tbh. As for going to 'conference' and being on advisory boards :mad:
All these people saying what a force for good she is, and how much she helps. But she doesn't does she? She is a non contributor to the welfare state. How is that helping anyone? And then bleating on about there not being enough free places on school holiday schemes.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
The admission she hasn’t paid her taxes is delicious.

That a) she still feels entitled to call out others for the same and b) deleted the admission the minute her manipulation worked and the squig deleted their tweet, is proof of what a scummy, cowardly, hypocritical little rat she is.

Where’s the Daily Mail sniffing around when you need them? We need to call John Carreyrou out of retirement for this.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 64
The £20 Asda shop has finally been upgraded to include non-foods.

Reactions: 14
Trifley D looks to be odds on for squigg of the year again this year in the sloppies. She’s the Kathryn Hepburn of squiggs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
🎵 The tax man's taken all my dough
And left me in my crappy bungalow
griftin' on a sunny afternoon
And I can't even wear my hat
He's taken everything I got
All I've got's this old pile of spoons🎵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.