Jack Monroe #282 Cumin: 2p, onions: 8p, fingernail dirt: priceless

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any learned fraus and herrs - with her non payment of tax, should she have qualified for furlough payments?

Not that I believe she even had an employee back then.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
If Rishi’s wife says she’s depressed is it okay that she hasn’t paid her taxes?

Too depressed to pay taxes
Fine to accept gigs on the TV…okay

YOU don’t have to pay your taxes, you get your accountant to do it. Tell them you can’t cope and they will create a system where they take on all the work for it. Balls.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Any learned fraus and herrs - with her non payment of tax, should she have qualified for furlough payments?

Not that I believe she even had an employee back then.
Not to mention whining to Rishi Mate that she wasn't getting enough help. It's actually jaw dropping.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
If Rishi’s wife says she’s depressed is it okay that she hasn’t paid her taxes?

Too depressed to pay taxes
Fine to accept gigs on the TV…okay

YOU don’t have to pay your taxes, you get your accountant to do it. Tell them you can’t cope and they will create a system where they take on all the work for it. Balls.
Apparently being depressed and disorganised means none of us have to pay taxes. But can moan on about other people who don't pay taxes.
Jack is one of life's takers. She gives nothing back but pretends she does. She is a bloody sponger.
I'm disgusted with her. I said it before but nothing has changed in the intervening 10 minutes 😂
Her cheery foul lentil concoction is making me just get crosser.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
Jfc that sounds disgusting. Great way to distract people, just post something absolutely horrendous. I love how Jack exaggerates everything so much. I’m sure a pint of milk went wonderfully with the fish, instant mash, coconut, lentils, spinach, and treacle marinade (wtf??). She’s just so bizarre to me.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Grunking but are the squigs saying all tax avoiders are equal but some are more equal than others? FFS.

• Sad
Reactions: 47
Grunking but are the squigs saying all tax avoiders are equal but some are more equal than others? FFS.
Seems to be the gist. Putrid isn't it? Jack is pathetic yet helps the poors (nobody actually knows how, forensic and granular research has unearthed nothing so far - but she says she does) so is good. All other tax dodgers are bad.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Forensically keeps Asda receipts for a decade, uses Pythagorus daily, can work out 3p worth of salt, creates amazing 😬 spreadsheet for TT donations, stock-takes her cupboards weekly, reorganises rooms in her house quarterly, changes her crockery each season/festivity, transcribes the spring statement in her moleskin journal, challenges ONCs figures and creates (🤨) new Index, has months in rehab, 3 therapists on speed dial, meds for ailments, attends AA, has an ACCOUNTANT…yet when it comes to paying her taxes it’s just disorganisation, adhd, clinical depression - you could not make this tit up 🤦‍♀️
Don't forget her Monopoly spreadsheet!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.