Jack Monroe #280 Poverty pimp

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought it was the Ivy, I'm sure she did something political. In the Ivy . I think Jude Law may have been there 🕵️‍♀️ forensic frau squad
You're mixing up two Jack stories there. Jude Law was in the Groucho Club when he inadvertently blocked Jack's view of the TV screen prompting her to roar "SIT DOWN I NEED TO SEE bleeping REDCAR". This 100% happened.

At The Ivy, Jack leapt upon the piano and provocatively sang Common People at her fellow diners which 100% happened. Jack seems oblivious to this being a total fail. No one dining at The Ivy is trying to live like common people so we're not quite sure what point Jack was trying to make. Maybe one day she'll spot Camilla Parker Bowles down the chippy and can have another go at musical class war.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Maybe she has developed a jack bot so she doesn't even have to work on the grifting, it just recycles content and trawls twitter for poverty hot takes.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Oooh get you with the energy & £means to cook such a disgusting breakfast Jack. And then you have the bleeping audacity to go on an ITV slot where you're basically going to say "(trembly traumatised warble) It's too hard to give you genuine advice but here's how to waste the food in your cupboard by making an inedible peach & chickpea curry " . I want to hear about TODAY people. Her "poverty " experience bears no more relevance to people living it now, than my poverty (1992) does to hers. They are decades apart. Sit the duck down Jack, I need to see (Redcar) somebody else doing this

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Screenshot 2022-04-05 20.23.20.png

Why is she clucking round Martin Lewis, like this? Not everyone passes out from exhaustion after doing their job, Jack. I appreciate Twitter overwhelms you but that's because you're lazier than elderly tom cat.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 75
Didn't I say Jack's new OH is a pensioner - just look at their viewing habits and tell me they can't get a free bus pass.

Waiting for Jack to start quoting from The Goon Show and reminiscing about Dixon of Dock Green.

Two bathrooms and a starlift
It will be confirmed when she starts mentioning Nostalgia TV comedies like Sorry, Watching and Oh, No It's Selwyn Frogett (Forces TV) and naned dramas on ITV3. 💖

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Maybe she has developed a jack bot so she doesn't even have to work on the grifting, it just recycles content and trawls twitter for poverty hot takes.
I like to imagine JackBot as a distant relation of our beloved SlopBot
80E78D7C-2569-4CF2-943D-EF4F3D14D768.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 66
At The Ivy, Jack leapt upon the piano and provocatively sang Common People at her fellow diners which 100% happened. Jack seems oblivious to this being a total fail. No one dining at The Ivy is trying to live like common people so we're not quite sure what point Jack was trying to make. Maybe one day she'll spot Camilla Parker Bowles down the chippy and can have another go at musical class war.
She didn’t sing it with Jarvis? I must have also mixed two stories 😳😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.