Jack Monroe #280 Poverty pimp

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1173529

Why is she clucking round Martin Lewis, like this? Not everyone passes out from exhaustion after doing their job, Jack. I appreciate Twitter overwhelms you but that's because you're lazier than elderly tom cat.
Isnt this exactly what Jack Monroe’s job is meant to be? Providing advice to people in poverty to assist them? Instead she’s leaving it to Martin Lewis and riding on his coattails.

Reactions: 30
She didn’t sing it with Jarvis? I must have also mixed two stories 😳😂
No Jarvis was present. It was just our plucky smol pixie. She only duets with Billy Mate.

Here's the Ivy story. She's barred apparently.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Too long for a #threadtitle but
Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh
Caught in a bad romance 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I’m a clearly a terrible mama because my 13yr old isn’t even home yet let alone in bed pretending to be asleep !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
12 years old and in bed and assumed asleep at 8:30? Poor lad it’s the school holidays let him do what he wants FFS you absolute horror.

Fear not, he isn't being punished or treated like a 3 year old tonight - he's faked a long yawn and said 'I'm sooooo tired, Mama' so he could go upstairs, shut the door, get his phone out and dig into the backpack of snacks he's brought from home whilst snapping his mates about football.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Either
a) she's too stupid to realise these are emails sent from databases made to read as tailored as possible (eg the old recipe might be in a crm somewhere and added in as a detail)
Or

b) she's so self centered she thinks she is being specially chosen by these companies and deserves them to know everything about her. I've just googled her in incognito mode and there's nothing about her being in recovery on the first page and they wouldn't go further than that
She probably does think they're personal to her when they aren't. Pretty sure when she posted that SS of a DM to Comrade Corbyn, she was replying to a meeting/conference invite message, that a Frau who was a Labour member identified as a general message sent to everyone on a mailing list. It addressed you by name and looked like it came from JC himself, but it was just a mail out. Jack however thought he was sending her a personal invite, wrote a cringey response, and posted it on Twitter for all to see... 😬😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
Isnt this exactly what Jack Monroe’s job is meant to be? Providing advice to people in poverty to assist them? Instead she’s leaving it to Martin Lewis and riding on his coattails.
She's hoping people (Martin) will reply in the same manner to her to boost this idea that she actually does something!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
12 years old and in bed and assumed asleep at 8:30? Poor lad it’s the school holidays let him do what he wants FFS you absolute horror.
My nearly 12 year old goes to bed around 9/9.30 pm during the week and a bit later at weekends and hols as we love hanging out together.

She clearly doesn't enjoy spending time with her son.

I feel like her home is an utterly joyless place to be ☹

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.